FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Zelda "ocarina Of Time"

eqfan
who see had played this game some???. for nintendo 64 are two versions that are the 1 and the 2, the 2 (majoras mask), I finish the ocarina of it cheats recently, now empese the majoras,[SENTENCE DELED - POSSIBLE PIRACY LINKS]
wormhole.v2
Ahem... Well yes... I um... didn't quite catch that but if you're saying that The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is absolutely the best game ever!!! then I completely agree with you Wink .

But I can't wait for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and see Wolf-Link (a.k.a. Link in the dark world). It looks sooooooooooo awesome!!
I've already preordered it from amazon and hope to receive it sometime in may... (unless they push back the release date AGAIN...)

Anyways yeah I think that ALL the Zelda games are awesome, some more than others but all very good Wink .
SunburnedCactus
I worked hard at OOT, completed it to 100%, even all those irritatingly hard to find pieces of heart and skulltulas. Can't say the same for Majora's Mask though, I couldn't be bothered with the whole "collecting fairies" concept.
SilverDogg
both oot and mm are great games. wonderful games! damn! i have to play them again soon!
Yantaal
Zelda owns all.

Cant wait for twighlight princess. as have played oot and mm, owned oot about a million times. mm im playing for the first time.

Don't you love it when you get this...

"Ooh yeah, i love zelda, he is awesome"

I die a little inside.
benwhite
I loved OOT, but I'm still a sucker for LtoP and LA. I bought LA when it was rereleased on GBC and LtoP when they put it out on the GBA. Loved em, 'twice.
wormhole.v2
Yantaal wrote:
Don't you love it when you get this...

"Ooh yeah, i love zelda, he is awesome"

I die a little inside.

I get it all the time... I burst into laughter and at the same time feel like strangling the person. Wink

It's just SOOO insulting to any good Zelda fan to hear something like that...
Solugon
I beat OoT without dieing once, although not 100%.

I beat Majora's Mask 100%, although I'm sure I died a few times. I never could get the courage to watch the moon fall when you let the thee days pass,though....
Soulfire
I loved this game, and I played it a ton, until we sold our N64. Ocarina of Time is my favorite non-PC game of all time, I loved it!
Marx
I have beat OoT, and MM. i have beat Link's Awakening, oracle of Ages, seasons, And... *breath noises* beat LttP,LoZ1 and finnaly LOZ2
they all rule.

or to quote a n00b
Quote:

OMG LAGONDS O XELDA R0XORS!!!111!111!!!!ONE!!!
heady233
eqfan wrote:
who see had played this game some???. for nintendo 64 are two versions that are the 1 and the 2, the 2 (majoras mask), I finish the ocarina of it cheats recently, now empese the majoras,[SENTENCE DELED - POSSIBLE PIRACY LINKS]

I love Zelda! I can't say I've played any of his games, but I use him alot on Super Smash Bros. Melee.
Monkeydog
Although, not exactly either are my most liked of the series, they are great fun. I loves OOT, never got much into MM...
Nameless
Zelda for 64 used to be my favourite games. After beating them once and getting all the hearts/masks they kind of lost their apeal. Still, they rank in my top 5 favourite 64 games, and I still prefer both of them to Windwaker for Gamecube (in my opinion, it sucked).
Lennon
Captivated my imagination. Really innocent, spiritual and reflective. When the world goes bad I feel with Zelda. The characters are so empathetic, the puzzles are so friendly, it's fun, lovable and philosophical.

It's also a cool game, I really like the ocarina, and to use a musical instrument in the game was great. The storyline of growing up and dealing with the adult world was appropriate for me at the time.

Great.
Eyre
even though i play xbox mostly now, i still whip out the N64 and bust out some OOT. I love that game so much.
smitt04
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was a great game, but i cant wait for twilight princess.
Koiji
I swear I'm about the only person in this world that never really liked Zelda.
Link from the Past looked okay, but it didn't capture me like it seemed to everyone else.
Ocarina of Time, however, I did play and beat. It was a very good game, one I even plan to play though a second time later on (but I'll play Master Quest).
It was a good game, but I didn't find it as good as everyone said it was going to be.
Majora's Mask just didn't sit well with me, but I will try to go back and play it again one day.
Wind Waker is very good, from a gameplay standpoint. It's one of the very few games that actually gave an almost authentic feel for exploration. It didn't feel entirely scripted, like most games, including previous Zelda titles.
But as with all Zelda games, I felt the puzzles were a little elementary, and I was never stuck for more than five minutes on any puzzle in any game.
Silent Hill is a very nice example for good puzzles. ^_~
Anyway, Wind Waker is good, but the story was nothing special, and the pacing felt a little off, but still something I'd play through again.
Monkeydog
Quote:
But as with all Zelda games, I felt the puzzles were a little elementary, and I was never stuck for more than five minutes on any puzzle in any game.

Yes, the puzzles in Zelda do indeed suck, unless you're talking about Links Awakening.(that one had by far the best)
PublicKiosk
LoZ: OO is one of the best RPG's i have ever played. I love the game. I can never get enough of totally opening a can of whoop-ass on some baddies. Though i do wish that OO had the boss replays like MM. Oooo. To fight bosses over and over with improved weapons would be amazing. The game was very, very well made. When stories meant more than graphics.
benwhite
MM was never a huge favorite of mine. It was repititive for me in the wrong way. Something about it didn't touch me as much as OoT did, though it was definitely a very solid game.

Link's awakening was I think the most challenging one next to the original. There were a couple of levels with some really challenging puzzles.

Although, let's not forget the Water Temple in OoT. That was pretty tricky too at first.
bluefossil
when is the new zelda coming out? and anyone know any place where we can do pre-order yet?
heartcore
bluefossil wrote:
when is the new zelda coming out? and anyone know any place where we can do pre-order yet?

What I know Nintendo have not announced if it would come to Revolution or Gamecube, but I have heard that it would be released this fall/winter.
So my guess is that it is one of the last Gamecube games to be released.
Hobbad
They have announced that it WILL release on the gamecube...so you know.

Also the original zelda is the only one for me. ;D

NES is the best system of all time.
benwhite
Yeah, it's definitely for the GC. It keeps getting pushed back, right now it's slated for Fall 06.
Lennon
I'd forgotten about zelda for about 5 years, haven't seen it since.

After reading this topic I felt really nostalgic and emotional coz it brings back so much memories of my childhood. I was a kid (14) when I finished playing it, now I'm 21 and grown up and looking back it was my favourite game in my childhood.

I've downloaded Zelda's Lullaby and Hyrule Symphony.

Remember the temple of time, the six sages, all the ocarina songs, the windmill, the fire, water and spirit temples... And the trinity of the fire water and spirit that created the universe... And the childhood friendship between link and the princess....

Thanks so much guys for bringing it all back...
XeRo
i think ocarina of time is one of the best N64 games with goldeneye and supersmash brothers.
Frag
Great game. Good story lines. Nice graphics.

Applause
Petee
The Ocarina of Time is probably my favorite Zelda game, followed by Majora's Mask (This one is second because I havn't yet finished it), with A Link to the Past for Super Nintendo in third. All Zelda games rule. Cool Great story and great grahpics (for an N64 game).
Jamatu
I played Zelda Ocarina of time quite along time ago it has A LOT of playability and it keeps you playing for quite a while. The graphics are getting rather old now which kind of puts me off playing it again. Would be REALLY nice if a re-work of this game would be bought out on the next generation nintendo, but it's not very likely to happen Razz
Solugon
Jamatu, didn't you hear that the Revolution will be able to download games for older systems so you can play them on the Rev? I betcha OoT will be one of the first ones to become available. Very Happy
XeRo
I never finished the Majora's mask, hehehe pretty bad..
john2885
The original Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time were all legendary games, with great design. I've replayed OOT twice now on Game Cube and I'm almost finished with OOT Master Quest, which is nearly as fun as OOT. I can't wait for Twilight Princess. Legend of Zelda 2, MM and Wind Waker were all subpar, imho.