FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

wild snake footage

bjwok
up until february of 1996, (i know that is a LONG time ago!) this was quite possibly the greatest thing I had ever filmed. a wild snake at box beach, port stephens, followed my directions to the tee and slithered it's way directly into frame of my camera (set on a rock), then slithered directly up and over the front of the lens, with the entire body of the snake remaining in dead center of the shot the entire 2 meters of it's length! amazing!

check the footage out at my site:

http://www.bjwok.frih.net/

anybody else got some amazing wildlife footage they would like to share?
theo
Wow that's amazing
I love that
ur so...
Thanks for sharing
Vrythramax
cool footage....don't you Aussie's have some really nasty snakes out there? We have some rather nasty ones here in the US, but I think you guys have much more deadly ones than we do.

In the US the deadlist snakes are 2 footed and stand upright Wink
Jack_Hammer
We don't have any bad snakes except the adder, but thats not bad at all... I would watch the footage but I can't at the moment, I am trying to sort my machine out, sorry.
Helios
Wow. Nice footage there.
And a beautiful snake too Smile
bjwok
thanks for the messages folks, and yes we do have some pretty gnarly snakes here in australia, infact we have gnarly snakes, spiders, bugs, sharks, crocodiles and a host more!

is that a good sell to come here! (i should work in advertising!)
horseatingweeds
When I was a boy I remember learning how fast I COULD actualy run from a snake.
Blaster
It was taking to long to load. Is it still up? I really want to see it.
manumiglani
nice snake and nice video. keep it up.
bjwok
hey blaster, yep it is still up (infact ALL my videos can be accessed via the 'film' link in the navigation bar on my site - go check em out!)

cheers
Code of Ruin
Nice footage. Nobody fares well without luck is a saying that goes around here, I think this proves that saying is true. I am so glad that where I live a viper/adder is the only venomous snake, that probably doesn't even have enough venom to kill me. As for the more dangerous snakes I have seen, well that lasted only about 3 seconds cuz that is the time between fascination and starting to run.
thiamshui
nice video.. cute snake oso.. Very Happy how come there are snakes? dangerous noe.. in my country, wild snakes are rarely sighted..
frenchy
Wicked footage mate
jaysen
makes me happy i live in Canada... things tend to freeze to death before they get that big
Srs2388
im scared of snakes one almost bit me and it was a freaking rattlesnake =( i hate those things there the spawn of satan
well maybe not that far but i still done like snakes they scare me