FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

To help advertise...

Blaster
Maybe make a couple of banners and put the code under them. The banners would lead to frihost. People could put this on there site somewhere. Just an idea to help make some more traffic come. I really want to try my photoshop skills so i will make some for you. Or you could also have a contest. What ever. (yea you don't want my banners. But really still an idea) I will though try.
Marston
Evil or Very Mad Thing that you MUST not SUGGEST -- READ BEFORE POSTING!
Blaster
I took that one a different way. I was talking more about haveing some codes on frihost so we could put them on our sites. I wasn't sure exactly if that is what it ment. Sorry please dont' get mad at me.
Shake
Read #4 in the list:

Bondings wrote:
4) Putting a banner on your websites.

Whether that means having FriHost automatically add adverts to your site or what you're talking about is unbeknownst to me, but I wouldn't worry about it. Why don't you make your own banner for your own site, and allow it to be uinque? Half of the time people don't want to use graphics made by other people on their websites anyway. What I would do is make my own, catchy, attractive banner if I was going to do this. I doubt the FriHost mods/Bondings would want to encourage users to put a banner on their website. It might confuse some people into thinking it is required, and would lead to more questions.
n0obie4life
We will NOT put banner on your sites at all.

All banners placed on your sites that relate to Frihost are VOLUNTARY. And we don't mind if you create your own button to do that.

-close-