FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Blaster
Mine is Adam sandler. I think he is one awsome and funny actor. He is multi talented. All his movies are really good and funny. I would recomend him to any one that needs a good laugh.
Vanwaer
Uhm, certainly a few too many to really count and/or go into detail with... but I'll have a go XD

Elijah Wood- He's got a -beautiful- face. Not just "hot" or "sexy," but beautiful. He can also act the pants off of anyone. I love the way he can slip into different characters... I mean, he's got things ranging from "Flipper" to "Sin City" to "Everything is Illuminated," and he plays all the parts -very- well. He knows that he has talent, and he isn't afraid to use it.

Adrian Brody- Absolutely brilliant actor, hands down. His performance in "The Pianist" had me sold completely, and I've made it a point to see more of his works since. Not a particularily attractive man, but talent isn't always based on looks, no matter what you hear Wink

Gary Sinise- Again, he's just able to play these wonderful roles. His characters can be shown as strong while still letting on about the weak points... Just like -real- humans, haha. He seems to be able to captivate the screen in a very subtle way, almost like you don't notice that he's stealing your attention... and I love it!

Sandra Oh- Oh, Oh, Oh! Such a pretty woman! I've never really seen her in anything else, but I am addicted to "Grey's Anatomy," and her character is simply entrancing. I love her! And she's got that whole "Look at me, I'm pretty!" thing going on without being a snob about it. Very admirable trait, if you ask me.

Julianne Moore- I loved her performance in "The Forgotten." She was convincing, to say the least, and she was really able to bring her character to life, making her someone we can relate to. I have yet to see "Freedomland," but I'm really looking forward to it. She just seems to work well with other actors and actresses, no matter the role, and it makes watching her movies worth-while.

Enough of my ranting, haha. Those are just a few of my "Tops" that I just love. Smile Mostly Elijah... if you couldn't tell! XD

-Vanwaer
MasaSuman
My Favourite Actor is Sharukh Khan. and
Favourite Heroine is Kajol.
glossee
my favorite actor is Adam Brody, Vin Diesel (he's hot!), hugh jackman
the actrees are: nicole kidman, kate beckinsale, jessica alba (she so sexy ahahaa)
mokhi
i like hilary duff..i find her very brilliant girl..her voice is amazin and her video clips..also lindsay lohan..mm..sarah michel gellar..
and actor i like chad micheal murray ehh and tom welling...david chrvet..ok that's it.
DCLXVI
The best actor ever is Robin Williams in Patch Adams... the best actress is Jennifer Connely for her role in the brain froud production (and jim henson) Labrynth...
pristine
Vanwaer wrote:
Adrian Brody- Absolutely brilliant actor, hands down. His performance in "The Pianist" had me sold completely, and I've made it a point to see more of his works since. Not a particularily attractive man, but talent isn't always based on looks, no matter what you hear Wink

the pianist is one of my fave movies of all time. adrian brody was brilliant! i watched king kong only for him (and andy serkis), although i felt the movie was disappointing.

being a lord of the rings fan, i also like hugo weaving and david wenham a lot! do you know that david wenham grew up in marrickville, sydney, new south wales, australia? marrickville is just 30 minutes away from where i live!

you gotta love victor garber in alias and tom hanks (forrest gump, saving private ryan, cast away).

other outstanding actors on my list are jen garner (alias), nicole kidman and rene zellweger (simply wonderful in cold mountain)