FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When will new request be accepted.?

fkmax
Hi need to know when will the new request be accepted...when i try to request... they say "No new requests will be accepted until mid february."
but its already mid feb so could you inform me.....thanks.... Cool
Blaster
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-27580.html

mathiaus will tell you there. Many topics have been made about this. I think a mod should put something that mathiaus put in the Web Hosting Support forum on the general forum too. There have been a lot of theards about this and I think the mods are getting ticked off. So Please stop before the mods go crazy. Trust me

No ads! you get what you wait for. Very Happy
Soulfire
Patience is a virtue, the hosting is well worth the wait. Bondings says either this week or next, perhaps even tomorrow or Friday. Have patience!

And yes, there have been TONS of threads about this. Use the search feature before posting a new thread, just to be safe.
Mgccl
exactly, I have go to thousands of free hosting, but most of them are always have some faluts...
but this one looks like the most promising one. even I didn't get hosted, but I started like the community...
So many members... and you can get something done by using $F points(of cause, you use days to earn it) other than real CASH...
So, who cares about the hosting, the community can stay for years(or even for life)
budazz
you should wait...everyone will be given a free service.... Razz
n0obie4life
We are trying to start it by this week or next week.

-close-