FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Points problem?

Blaster
Well I get a message saying something about points. I haven't been getting points or Frih$ for my posts and I dont' know why. Is this a way to help prevent spamming or is this for some other reason. Just thought i would ask.
Animal
Without giving us the actual error message I couldn't tell you exactly, but I'd guess it's because you've made quite a lot of posts today?

I'm not sure of the exact limit, but once you've reached a certain number of posts in a 24 hour period, you stop getting points for those posts. It should be reset by tomorrow so you'll earn points again.
Blaster
Never mind I have figured it out. I decided to save the name and read over it slowly. Sorry for the incovenice. This may now be locked. Its what animal said. I have made a lot of posts today. Thanks animal.
Bondings
Blaster wrote:
Well I get a message saying something about points. I haven't been getting points or Frih$ for my posts and I dont' know why. Is this a way to help prevent spamming or is this for some other reason. Just thought i would ask.

There is a limit of 20 posts per 5 hours. If you post more than 20 posts, then you won't get points for it.
Blaster
Yea thanks. I relized that when animal suggested that so i read the thing again and that is what it was. You can lock this if you want.
ChrisCh
Blaster wrote:

something that i have noticed recently is that everyone has at most 45 points. im not quite sure why this is. i've looked in the appropriate forums for an answer but can't find one, so im just assuming that this maximum level has been set so that active users can be distinguished from inactive ones at a glance (of course i could be wrong on this).

Smile

**EDIT: since posting this message my points have gone above 45, but a lot of other people are still on the 45 level. **
n0obie4life
We have re-enabled resetting. As simple as that Razz
engeland
wow thanx for the notice. hadn't i known, i would have missed this. Wink