FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Our technology addiction is outta control...

CrimsonStrange
I can kinda understand why some people might see iPods & all of our endless supply of little techno gadgets as the "mark of the beast".

I ran across a couple of magazine articles that I thought some of you might get a kick out of.

1. This one is called the iBuzz.

It's an vibrator that connects to your MP3 player and keeps time with whatever you're listening to.
Charming. If you just gotta have it, go to iBuzz.co.uk

Source: March 2006 issue of Blender

2. A toilet paper holder from Atech that doubles as a docking station for an iPod.
For those who have too much of everything...

Source: TWICE, Volume 21- Feb. 14th

......... and I'm sure there's tons of absolutely ridiculous stuff out there on the market that most of us will never even hear of.

The more I see stuff like this, the more I like the idea of living out in the woods, away from anything that even remotely resembles technology. Wink
Animal
Yeah, you know the iPod craze has gone too far when you can get a pair of iPod pants.
CrimsonStrange
(snicker) Yeah, but at least with those iBoxer deals, you could use the pocket for other more useful things... like condoms. Wink
Blaster
http://www.nytimes.com/video/html/2005/06/29/technology/highbandwidth/windowsmedia/20050629_GUEST_VIDEO.html

That is what is next. Or ipod toilite.

I will be rich one day with my Ipod Toilite. Sit on it and it plays the music as the sound of your pee. Very Happy