FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

AddMe

husker
I found this site and thought it really helped. You can get your site submitted free to 14 search engines including Google, Alexa, Scrub the Web, and many others. All free. You can also get it to like 21 search engines for a little money. But it definitely works.
nappa
Have you checkd the result afterward ? I know addme.com and trafficbuilder.com ,but never dare to try submitting from those site because sometime search engine consider it a spam and ban your site. Normally search engines don't really submittion by bots, I think

I use addme.com and trafficbuilder.com to get the free keywords advice. I don't wanna waste my money using wordtracker.
littlegiant
Yeah I would definitely stick with organic submissions to search engines. Anything automated is most probably SEO suicide. You should subscribe to the highrankings.com newsletter for some top-notch SEO advice.
budazz
yeah i know this sites but i dont advice to use them... after you submitted the site they are now sending some spams
dude_xyx
i prefer to do it manually to also only 3 major search engine are important. its better use that time to submit the web site to web directories.
nappa
submitting to search engine manually is a must, however addme.com provide good articles to read...
MYP415
Yea another one of these sites is announce.com but I also prefer doing it manually.