FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Emigrating to Dream Land

Do you want to emigrate from your country?
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
No
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

Jesica
Hello all,

Have you ever think before of emigration? or Did you actually emigrate?

If you did, why do you want to emigrate? & Which country do you hope to emigrate to, which country that you consider it the Dream Land? & Why this country specifically?

If you didn't, Why didn't you think before?

Best Wishes
Yours
Jack_Hammer
I don't know, I don't like the climate terrible much in England, it's a great country and all, I've thought about moving to America, though I don't really like the people nor the gorvernment, I have also thought about moving to NZ though the people there tend to be fairly nice you tend to get a lot of emigrants that don't even speak English and tend to have little respect for figures of authority (Police and Army), I am currently in the Army though thinking about joining the Police force.
ocalhoun
I was going to move to Ireland if John Kerry was elected, but fortunately he was not.
Vrythramax
ocalhoun wrote:
I was going to move to Ireland if John Kerry was elected, but fortunately he was not.

My parents immigrated to the US from Ireland, so I am first generation American in my family, and I don't plan on going anywhere....I like it here Smile
Soulfire
I love it in America, so I guess I haven't thought about it. If I were to go through, where else but Canada? Now under a conservative gov't!!
Lennon
I really like Ireland, there's no place like home.
KernEnergie
I don't think I could leave France, I love my country and the people in it.
SunburnedCactus
I'd like to emigrate to Kirby's Dream Land:

DecayClan
Well, my sister was offered about 68000Euros in order to go to England(she is a computer engineer, and has a(i don't really know how to translate it) i think master in programming...Now she is in England at a university...If an opportunity like this(even if a lot smaller) comes up for me as well(which i strongly doubt) i will surely grab it!
Helios
From Kazakhstan to Israel.

But I really had no choice Confused
mschnell
Well, I think it wouldn't be bad to move out of the US before we start WWIII, personally.
sonam
Last 11 years I am spiritual emigrant in Idia but in June I must go back in Croatia Crying or Very sad ...

Sonam
Ms.Pseudo
At one point I really considered to move to Ireland, but since I have kids, and their father lives here in Finland, I thought, it wasn't fair for them to be separated.

But when they grow up, I maid just emigrate, but only for few years, I think.
thiamshui
i would want to emigrate but i would hav to throw aside a lot of things in my country, such as my friends, etc.. i would love to live in a country where there are four seasons or perhaps a place where it would be relatively cool like air-con throughout the year.. i live in a tropical country, it's hot all year round.. Sad
planet
I have lived in many countries over the years thereby finding out exactly where I wanted to live.
On I had found my farm in the mountains the matter was settled and I live here in my "own country" (I'm fairly sure there's a medical term for that) =))