FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Whats your favourite strain of cannabis?

kolinraff
I currently live in lebanon and ive smoked a whole lot of weed. My personal favourite from here is Red Lebanese!(hash) Its crazzy its very clay like and is amazingly strong. Recently ive been getting white widow.. its quite good! Smile. My friend is coming from england in like 3 weeks hes gonna bring some skunk with him! YEAHHH!Smile
Thug
Hha anothers smoker in here Cool Im from the netherlands, and as u might know - Weed is legal over here Very Happy So yea, im 21 years old, we have our own coffeeshops where u can buy weed when you are 18 years old.
We have so many different weeds is crazy hombre.

My favourite weed gots ta be - Proud Mary << its the most expensive weed i smoked and DAMN, 1 joint and u high like a mutha. + the weed tastes so friggin good nothin can top that.
Other then that i like - AK-47, White Widow, Black Widow, Skuff < pure THC

To much we have to much!
Vrythramax
FREE is the best around in my opinion. This is definatly a topic I can relate too, if it wasn't for weed I never would have made it thru college, the stress would have killed me.
Soulfire
It's illegal here, and I've never tried it... I don't want to become any more screwed up than I already am, and legalizing another drug in the country would be CHAOS, because they can't even handle tobacco and alcohol.
baldheadedgames
Have either of you had "Nederhash"? (It can be up to 60% THC). Had some of this on my vacation to the UK and it's the best thing ever, makes you so cra-z. It strong smelling too and a great taste. Very Happy . Too bad It's illegal here, but it might not be soon Twisted Evil ?!?
Nameless
My favourite strand is 'non-existant'.

Remember kids, smoking is bad* for you!

*See also: Stupid, escapism, pathetic, expensive, evil and illegal.
baldheadedgames
Quote:
My favourite strand is 'non-existant'.

Remember kids, smoking is bad* for you!

*See also: Stupid, escapism, pathetic, expensive, evil and illegal.

Check this post out, and more specifically my proof of why I think you're wrong. There is a lot of proof for it and it makes a lot of sense (as well as it has been scientifically proven). Cool :

http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27847&highlight=

*See also: In your face, Evidence, Better than chocolate Proof. (JK) Very Happy [/quote]
shut up
My buddy and I made a hybrid of 3 types, first we put 2 together, then that with another. Cant recall exactly what they were because it was a few years back, but man it was smooth as butter, and 2 hits each knocked us on our asses! ( there were 5 of us), man I had nothin that good since that dumass sold the plant... bastard. If I find you Randy... ever, I will Kick your ass! I wish we had at least got some seeds out of it.
I like weed in the form of butter, hash, or dried
baldheadedgames
Has anybody tried cannabis brownies? They're really good and get you high like a mutha f*****. Just like making regular brownies except you put the weed in the brownies, mmmmmmmmhhhhhh, delicious. Shocked
Tasukii
I guess I'd try someday. But now Im kinda screw up with alcohol, I don't really want to damage my young body with other drugs. But I don't want to die before trying.
Soulfire
To each his own, if you want to mess yourself up - far be it for me to stop you. Weed is a carcinogen. Bad stuff.
idrather_not
I had no idea that there were different brands of weed.
How strange.

And it's LEGAL in different countries???
I've only tried it once, but I guess it wasn't as good as you guys's first try.
I want whatever YOU'RE having!
Lennon
You should read the research of cannabis on health
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=MImg&_imagekey=B6TBR-4CY0JSM-2-1&_cdi=5149&_user=78294&_orig=search&_coverDate=08%2F31%2F2004&_sk=999719994&view=c&wchp=dGLbVlb-zSkzk&md5=e4cb05827c16f6d693b8ff2ad9f11c20&ie=/sdarticle.pdf
a.Bird
Soulfire wrote:
It's illegal here, and I've never tried it... I don't want to become any more screwed up than I already am, and legalizing another drug in the country would be CHAOS, because they can't even handle tobacco and alcohol.

Please don't compare tobacco and alcohol to marijuana my friend. Cigarettes are only sold as a major coporate industry to make as much money as possible. The industry lies and adds horrible things to the cigarrettes. Alcohol creates toxins in the brain and long term use can lead to brain damage. It impairs motorskills. MARIJUANA has never directly contributed to death, as opposed to the two aforemention substances. What's more, the active chemical in Marijuana, THC (which I'm sure you already know the name of since you've obviously done so much research on the herb before deciding what you think about it), does not create and toxins and does not impair motorskills. The only bad thing about marijuana is that many people decide to ingest the active chemical through combustion, i.e. smoking, which does in fact release carcinogens and bad things. However, vaporizing and cooking weed is completely safe and more economical. There is absolutely nothing terrible about it.

This thread is about people's favorite strains and I don't understand why you bother to post in here at all considering you don't have one.
Soulfire wrote:
To each his own... far be it for me to stop you...

I like standard beasters but neveral schwag... it just gives me a headache. I've had a strain called Hectar Haha and it messed me up for an entire night from one hit. It was incredible.
Blaster
Soulfire wrote:

Tobacco is by far the number 1 killer. It should be illeagle i think. Although it isn't the tobacco rather what else goes in with cigeretts that kills you.
Marston
Blueberry Smile.
karysky
Smoking.

Never tried.

Never will.

Cheers!
thiamshui
it's really harmful.. gets u into a cycle of addiction which is difficult to break out off.. dun harm your body..