FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The weirdest thing...(brain transplant)

ggreiner9
i found this website when i was looking for a front view of the brain in google images, i typed in "brain front view" and clicked on the picture of the naked women.....hehe, but anyways check it out.. i think its all a scam to get your money, but hmm if it were true.. that would be soo crazy!

just browse through it, and also i guess they let you choose your body..

http://216.247.9.207/bthtml/about.htm
DoctorBeaver
That site is priceless! Someone somewhere has got a good sense of humour.
Jack_Hammer
lmao, that is so impossible and the photos!, patiant waking up after succesful operation...

*Falls on to the floor and rolls about laughing*
Bondings

It seems pretty simple actually. I'll try it out once. Any volunteers?
Saber
sigh.. the sad this is that people will allways pay tons of money, or with their own life to make them slef look good... or hope to...
Soulfire
I think that cryogenically frozen people are cool. You can pay a yearly fee of like $400 something and when you die, the people will immediately cryogenically freeze you.

Though they can't unfreeze you right now, they promise that they can in the future. I believe the statement was around 2020 is when they expect to begin to unfreeze people.

I think that's crazy!
Vrythramax
hmmm....I wonder if they would give me a good trade-in value on my used brain.
ZaiLH
i think its all a scam, sound to good to be true
Vrythramax
ZaiLH wrote:
i think its all a scam, sound to good to be true

If it sounds to good to be true, it probobly is. A BRAIN TRANSPLANT? c'mon, lets get real.
Tumbleweed
This is so funny Laughing ...............everybody knows they can only transplant heads Shocked
tdb18
Laughing Laughing Laughing This was good! When we get other person's brain, we actually become him or her? Question Question Question Laughing Laughing Laughing
Soulfire wrote:

I think that cryogenically frozen people are cool. You can pay a yearly fee of like $400 something and when you die, the people will immediately cryogenically freeze you.

Though they can't unfreeze you right now, they promise that they can in the future. I believe the statement was around 2020 is when they expect to begin to unfreeze people.

I think that's crazy!

This is... Bizarre! What's the point of this? (I'm sorry, but I don't really know, if someone can explain it to me, I'd be glad Smile )
schudder
For those of you who still might consider this to be true:

Quote:
Just for $499,000.00 you will get completely new human body, any age, race or gender you will choose. This price will include medical preparation, legal preparation, microsurgical procedure, post surgical care and recovery. The price is right. But act now, join our waiting list and you will receive 10% discount. Expires 01/01/2001.

Apart from the flagrant grammatical erros, it also expired more than 5 years ago Wink
Nameless
LMAO. I don't know what's funnier, the sheer comicness of the site or the fact that anybody would take it seriously. Probably the former.

*Imagines TV ad*

But wait... there's more! Order now and a get a free pair of steak knives... embedded in your fingertips! How convienient! (warning, steak knives may or may not be suitable for cutting steak and may have been used during the brain removal operation)
Esnetni
you thats creepy but you know they have face transplans well something like that and you can change your face with someone else.
You could take a celebrities face and make it yours its so awesome but I will never do it. Twisted Evil
kolinraff
Its obviously a scam, the fact is that brain transplant wont become possible for another possible 200 years!
ocalhoun
I'll have to get in contact with their nerosurgeons, and learn the technique.
It's not very ethical, but it would be a way...
My Transformation Discussion Board / Transplantation
baldheadedgames
Quote:
Its obviously a scam, the fact is that brain transplant wont become possible for another possible 200 years!

Actually, it's very close to us, face transplants are already possible, so brain can't be behind. In fact, I'm working to develop a surgical procedure for brain transplant which will be ready to be tested early this summer and has already been bought by the USA Health Department, that along with my way of harvesting serotonin to make everybody happy with my plan to conquer Canada and then use their mad cows to conquer the US and unite them all to make CANAMERICA (the disign of the dollar bill coming soon). Cool
thiamshui
brain transplant? i dun tink it's possible.. the brain is very sensitive and there are lots of nerves and blood vessels.. it is messy and can be fatal..
saiyeek
I can't believe it. Its just a way of making people fool. How do they get the volunteers anyway. Ok and how different brains fit into different skull, nonsense.

I found it somewhere there

Just for $499,000.00 you will get completely new human body, any age, race or gender you will choose. This price will include medical preparation, legal preparation, microsurgical procedure, post surgical care and recovery. The price is right. But act now, join our waiting list and you will receive 10% discount. Expires 01/01/2001.

Of course No UPDATES, once people were made fool NOT NOW PLEASE.
squirrelmaster
yeah, because every skull is a different shape,
and therefore every brain a different size,
so really you couldn't pick "any" person to transplant your brain into,
you'd have to pick someone with a similar brain cavity,
but then you would probably develop brain tumors, and die!!
clip
Soulfire wrote:

I think that's crazy!

i just don't think that those people will still be alive after unfreezing them, hmm... if you can be unfreezed and still be alive then that's really cool! I'd like that for myself!~
k8eb90
Ah, heh, I'm pretty sure that's fake. I'm very sure that's fake.
sibbahz
That so has to be fake! I cant see how removing a brain would work anyway, wouldnt there be a very high chance of the brain being rejected like other organs in transplants?
jaysen
too bad the spelling etc gives it away as what it is... but i bet it would still make a few people think lol
psycosquirrel
sibbahz wrote:
That so has to be fake! I cant see how removing a brain would work anyway, wouldnt there be a very high chance of the brain being rejected like other organs in transplants?

Laughing That would be funny to see...

Doctor: Nurse! Get some medicine, he is rejecting his brain! AGAIN!

And wouldn't that be ironic too? His brain rejects his body, then his chosen body rejects his brain...
Jaime
This is a good joke....
And if it true, why don't have a domain name... with a domain name is more credible.
Slammer
jaime, thats exactly the point i was going to bring up! I havent visited the site yet, as im currently in school. But just by looking at it, it has to be fake, any credible establishment that would provide such a service would at least have a domain name! otherwise...i wouldnt trust them with my brain! Rolling Eyes haha
carlokes
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :

" We have the best lawyer team in the world. "

"Because of the ethical aspects we do not discuss how and were we getting new human bodies for brain transplantation."

" Mr. Rubinshtein (65 years old) resting before procedure. Last cigar in his old human body.

Old is wise, buy young is beautiful. He always dreamed to be a kid again.

Mr. Rubinshtein regaining conciseness after brain transplantation. First look at the world throw the eyes of 5 years old kid. "

Amazing what they can do Razz
I would love to know why they need the best lawyer team int he world lololollololol.

Very funny site CONGRATZ !!
{name here}
k8eb90 wrote:
Ah, heh, I'm pretty sure that's fake. I'm very sure that's fake.

The wikipedia article on Brain Transplant links to that site. Wikipedia says it is a hoax...oviously