FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How often do you need to post?

Hi! I want to know how often you have to post on the forum. One time each week? Is that enough? Or do you you have to post more often than that?
Blaster
You have to keep your points above 0. Once you get an account they take away a point a day for the account. If for some reason you go on vaction or something and get below 0 you will get a warning at -5 and i think -10. After -20 your account may be delted. So its a good idea to be active. I would say if you get up to 45 points and you post one good quality post a day then you should be fine. It should only take you maybe 5 minutes if that. Its a great reliable web hosting so you are geting what you deserve. Its the best free hosting I have ever had. So it is worth your 5 mintues a day for posting. Its better then most hostings are even the payed ones.

Hope i was of help to you.
n0obie4life
All you have to do is keep your points above zero.

Which is, just come in once a week..and post 5-6 quality posts. Then your done for one week.

Although, we'd love if you would visit us everyday and be active in our community Smile
bangala
Honestly, I am becoming like addicted to visiting this forum, not only because of the points (that's how it started Smile ), but maybe because I feel like I belong to a community. I don't post so often, but I do read many posts.
elekis
exacly the same for me;

you come for point and you stay for humor and good surroundings; (no, it's not like drugs)

a+++
xorcist
I post at least once or twice a day. Its easy just find a topic or something and then just post on it. Just post alot not just like 1 simple line. But yo can just come back every week and post like 2 or 3 quality post.
Thanks! That was excactly what I wanted to know. Very Happy