FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Artificial Intelligence Bot - Amazing !

VicTor
Hello,

I found AMAZING chat box using Artificial Intelligence.

You must try it :
http://www.scriptlaw.com/eng/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=31

Did you hear about it before ?

What do you think about it ?
DoctorBeaver
I subscribe to a weekly internet security newsletter and recently I was notified of an AI chat bot that runs on the AIM system. Apparently when it gets onto your PC it grabs the names from your AOL contact list and IMs them if they're online. It can hold a reasonable conversation for a while and then send a file for them to download. If they accept, it downloads then grabs their contact list and spreads again.
I seem to remember hearing of a similar bot that uses MSN Messenger. So my advice would be, if anyone you're having an IM session with sends you a file, ask them to confirm that they've sent it and get them to tell you the name or size of the file. The bot won't be able to respond to that so you would know not to accept the transfer.
skaccomatto
I tried a little whithout having really smart answer...
Can you give me an example of a good conversation had with him?

They all look like the same to me, this one is not smarter that the Dr. Sbaitso included in my Sounblaster audio card 10 years ago.
bloody_grunt
I've made one of those I forgot what is was though. I used visual fox pro it was more of a FAQ thing for a site more than it was used for conversation
VicTor
DoctorBeaver wrote:

I seem to remember hearing of a similar bot that uses MSN Messenger.

I found 2 more amazing things: Artificial Intelligence chat plugin to MIRANDA-IM and TRILLIAN. so you can let the A.I Bot to chat wite your friends while you are away.

I checked it and it working great for MSN, ICQ, AOL, YAHOO !

The A.I Brain is the same like one at the link I gave you in the first post. so you can check it live.

Here is the plugins. Enjoy !

Miranda : http://addons.miranda-im.org/details.php?action=viewfile&id=326

Trillian: http://plugins.estmatic.net/trillalice/
Soulfire
AI is getting really advanced. I've seen very small scale robots that can show human-like characteristics beyond physical movement, such as moods and emotions. It's really quite interesting, I want to get one to clean the house Razz.
DoctorBeaver
Soulfire wrote:
AI is getting really advanced. I've seen very small scale robots that can show human-like characteristics beyond physical movement, such as moods and emotions. It's really quite interesting, I want to get one to clean the house Razz.

I think your use of the word "show" needs clarifying. No AI system so far built can do anything other than merely imitate moods & emotions. I'll agree, though, that some do a pretty good job of imitating.
PhoenixFanTrailers
It's a fun toy but ultimatly fails at emulation of humans Very Happy
Jack_Hammer
It must be some kind of super camputer!

*I asked it: 'Do you want to suck my ******'*
*It answered: 'OK, I will suck your ******.'*

lmao... Funny computer...

(Get it, camp - uter as in it's camp...)
NVM.

- Edit -
*Then I said: 'Sure...'*
*It answered: 'OK let's do it. Hmm.'*

lmao... it's funny.
Jack_Hammer
Now it's trying to deny it, it's saying:
'Would you like to know? I don't think I ever have sucked it. What's it like?'

lmao!!!
Liu
Me: "Stop raping me!"
Robot Scriptlaw: "OK I'll try not to do it so much."
Mgccl
It tells you you can download him for free....
but how? Question Question
Jack_Hammer
Liu wrote:
Me: "Stop raping me!"
Robot Scriptlaw: "OK I'll try not to do it so much."

Jeez, lmao, that is a good one Liu.
Soulfire
DoctorBeaver wrote:
Soulfire wrote:

I think your use of the word "show" needs clarifying. No AI system so far built can do anything other than merely imitate moods & emotions. I'll agree, though, that some do a pretty good job of imitating.

By "show" I meant amazingly similar, but not exactly.
TonkPilz
i know ther is an alicebot for phpbb forums anime-sweden hade a forum whit the alicebot before thy disaperd
Vrythramax
AI is a really neat concept, but if you really look at it didn't the original intelligence had to have come from a human? Computers can calculate faster than any human, and do much more complex mathematics, but without the human in the first place it would just be a paperwieght.
VicTor
Hey, check it now they add a visual face to that A.I bot....nice.

I asked him if I can download him and he gave me that answer:

Quote:
You free to use me in your website by linking or wrapper that adress: www.scriptlaw.co.nr (Hebrew: www.techlaw.co.nr).

I think I am going to use it, the link is a clean A.I bot.

Anyone know how to wrap a html page ?

Thanks.
Lennon
It thinks I'm cool. That's all that matters.
Sharkbite86
lol its not very good at handling small talk, that much i will say Razz
atomictoyz
Sharkbite86 wrote:
lol its not very good at handling small talk, that much i will say Razz

Didn't anyone see the Matrix... AI experiements = No No!

Bad program bad....

Just look at the php compile you made!
caroline
Haha I absolutely love those Smile
Try asking it out, it's very interesting experience.
Animal
caroline wrote:
Try asking it out, it's very interesting experience.

What is extremely funny is how widely these things are used. In the UK, there are a load of "Adult SMS Chat" services. I've never used one before (really) but the adverts for them are all over the back pages of men's magazines. They charge you about 1.00 to 1.50 per message you receive, but you actually chat to a "bot" just like the one posted above! Obviously, it's been specifically coded for adult-orientated chat, but there's something really sad about sending text messages to a computer to get your jollies. And paying for it!!!

Laughing
OutlawSpirit
why hav a bot talk 4 u... if ur away, ur away Cool
thiamshui
There is smarterchild too.. Add him at smarterchild@hotmail.com (MSN Bot).. It's faster and doesn't take time to load..
Reiji
VicTor wrote:
Hello,

I found AMAZING chat box using Artificial Intelligence.

You must try it :
http://www.scriptlaw.com/eng/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=31

Did you hear about it before ?

What do you think about it ?

Greetings,

On my forum, there is a bot which you can talk to and he WILL answer you. You can have a conversation with him.

Check it out for yourself: http://pokedom.be/foros/viewforum.php?f=34