FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Search for free music on Google.

broti
Hey,

I'm registred at whereisit.org. I found a post/script that lets you download music(you searched for) via google. Its a nice made script.
Modified a bit.

Edit: Copy this link in your Adres bar.

Moderator Edit: Link Removed
It is against forum rules to post any link or content related to the illegal downloading of files.

Have fun with it Cool Wink
Loghete
Download music via Google?? Surprised
Hey, the only thing it does is searching MP3 downloading sites.

I can't download anything with it by the way.
wumingsden
Loghete wrote:
Download music via Google?? Surprised
Hey, the only thing it does is searching MP3 downloading sites.

I can't download anything with it by the way.

What it does is searches chosen words from directory's in which the keyboard that you chose for is located.

I recommend using the following search engine: www.exploseek.com
meaniegeanies
Nice idea but still under development I assume.

So far, I couldn't find a royalty free download site.

Any news or suggestions are welcome.
SunburnedCactus
Try paying for music. You may find it refreshingly ethical.
kimrei
Music should be made for love not money.
Helios
kimrei is so right.

I have nothing to add. The guy is right!
kazoe
yeah, its right but people who treat music as bread and butter thinks its a serious matter than just your liking Very Happy
kimrei
If one plans to live off music concerts, royalty payments and music distribution credits should be more than enough for bread and butter.
SunburnedCactus
If one is aware of the music business, one might be inclined to note that concerts bring in **** all, record labels* and distributors take the majority cut of album sales, and musicians who aren't just popular for popular's sake rarely get the credit they deserve.

*with notable exceptions.
roumainmichel
A legal alternative... and it is a crazy concept : just enter a band or a song you love and this stuff will generate a webradio for you, with music you would love ... well, I was skepticall first, but give it a try :

www.pandora.com
Ofinet
Is it odd that I've never ever ever downloaded a song illegally?
Lennon
Yeah, free downloading is so easy now.
I've used many subtle techniques before which are best kept secret., and I had nearly 800 mp3's downloaded illegally.

I woke up one day and realised how sick and wrong it was and I'm getting myself stuck in the wrong kind of business.

I deleted my archive and started over by buying new albums. Plus you get the CD covers which often have lyrics and band details, much better.
lavigne165
Guys don't use Peer 2 Peer anymore , u know the guy who had the eDonkey and eMule servers has been caught yesterday morning by a simple IP host/client request
it may be used for Limewire too because it's frowing up now
Warning Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
nakamaru
That's awesome.
Helios
SMCentral, I don't think this topic should be closed.
That JS only redirects you to google.. so in fact you just search for .mp3 files on the net. Well, Searching is legal.
It's illegal to host them, and FriHost doesn't host mp3 files.

Oh, I've also edited the topic, if you don't mind.
If you do, I can always change back.

roumainmichel, thanks for that site. Really great radio. Not only that it looks for your favorite band, it also finds similar bands. This way you can 'discover' more bands Smile
Ljsk
Ofinet wrote:
Is it odd that I've never ever ever downloaded a song illegally?

Quite odd. You're probably not looking hard enough.
nakamaru
Why did you remove this. It has nothing to do with downloading illegal music. You can search for music that is legal with it too. All it does pretty much is what google would do if they added a search music tab like their image tab. You can find images on google images that you don't have the authority too but do you find their image search wrong. I love this forum but geez it's going down hill if that link is taken down for just given someone the abilility to search music in general. Maybe the RIAA is winning the fight to end people enjoying music after all if sites are siding with them to such an extremity as to destroy ease and cabability on the internet.