FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Orange Bafta Awards

Lennon
I just watched the Bafta Awards last night.
Brokeback mountain won loads of awards.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4724066.stm

George Clooney and his movie was nominated for loads of awards for a few films, especially "Good Night, and Good Luck.". He got nothing and you could see the shock on his face.

Loads of awards, but soon the oscars are on their way. What films do you think deserve awards?
lyndonray
i think its going to be the case with every award season, the usual suspects of movies will win. It really makes no difference to me.

What sucks about the BAFTAs is the brits really didn't get much - and its a british award show. I would be pissed if i was british. A bunch of yankees crossing the pond to take my award Mad!!!! kidding!

As for the oscars I haven't seen brokeback mountain (i think i might be scared to Laughing). capote is cool and i think its about time Phillip Seymour Hoffman got a friggin oscar, he's one of my favourite actors. To be totally honest i am really looking forward to seeing Jon Stewart host. Now that should be good.