FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please visit and make some comment on my site

zplitstonez
Good day to everyone. Please visit my site and post some comments regarding it. WWW.HYDROLIGHT.TK. GOD bless. Thank you.
bangala
It seems that you missed typing the URL.
Did you mean this url instead
http://www.hydrolight.tk ?
zplitstonez
Yes bangala. I'm sorry. It's http://www.hydrolight.tk. Thank you very much. Try to visit it, i created that, only me, one-on-one with adobe photoshop and dreamweaver. Can we be friends? Do you have any sites? please inform me, i want to visit it, and take some encouragements. once again, Thank you and GOD bless.
todabeat
i would use a more round font, like Verdana, and make sure that the tables are alined with the background, becuase the text in the bottom doesnt align well with teh background image you used
Blaster
zplitstonez wrote:
Yes bangala. I'm sorry. It's http://www.hydrolight.tk. Thank you very much. Try to visit it, i created that, only me, one-on-one with adobe photoshop and dreamweaver. Can we be friends? Do you have any sites? please inform me, i want to visit it, and take some encouragements. once again, Thank you and GOD bless.

First off you should edit your post and change the link. Anyhow i like the site. the way the color is is cool. You have a really nice layout. It is really desciptive. It shows how beautiful nature is. Great site. 9.8/10
mokhi
good site..
AffroThund3r
Might wanna get the links working!! Smile
TonkPilz
like the layout and the graphics even tho in my res the bakground tiles on me
try a soffter font and maybe another service than dot.tk its really iritating when trying to vissit a site and you hafto to se that damn page whit adds before being redirected to the actual page
moejoe
Hi,

I really love the background, Awsome!

Your links do not match your background color, it makes it look like you simply copied of another website.

Heres what you can do:

Code:
Use Macromedia Fireworks.
Open your Link Button .gif's using Fireworks
Use the magic wand (found on the left hand side in the tool box) {looks like a wand}
Now remove all that purple using the wand.
Just click the purple part of the gif and the wand should seperate the purple and the button.
Now click delete to remove all the purple, and then double click on the canvas to remove the magic wand property.
Make sure the background of the canvas is Transperent.
Done.
Now Export it (File> Export Preview> {Optional Change the Color Etc} > Export)

I really, really hate Dot.tk right now, I with they wern't so stubbern and allow us to take off those crappy ads.

Oh and check your link "Pictures.htm" it comes up with FreeWebs.

Good work, 7/10

All The Best.
hyucek
i cann΄t see???
zplitstonez
i'm really sorry as of now, i delete my account with .tk domain..i'm doing my second site....thank you.GOD bless