FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The World's Largest Internet Bake Sale!!

3shades
Hey guys,

My name's ben, I'm 16 and I need to raise some money to pay for my sixth form and university cos my folks arent that well off.

I saw milliondollarhomepage (and the imitators) and thought I'd raise some money by having the worlds largest internet bake sale.

So come check it out, i've tried to make it as fun and interesting as I can, and I'd love some feedback if you can!

The address is http://www.internetcake.com

Internet advertising has never tasted so good! Very Happy

Peace,

Ben,
bjwok
good luck with this one champ, you're gonna need it!
Blaster
There are a lot of these now a days. A lot of people are coping off of thewww.milliondollarhomepage.com But yours is nicer since you roll over the image to see what it is. My suggestion is make it to where there are severl pages.
husker
I think it's a good idea. You need to work hard and Im sure you can turn that site into a scuccessful business. Im sure it has been done before. Good luck!
Blaster
husker wrote:
Im sure it has been done before.

Like I said above the million dollar homepage.

www.milliondollarhomepage.com
hsadmin
Hmmmmm.... Who'd pay that much to show there website off?? And, how big can your ad be? Just as big as one of those cakes?
mokhi
Idea
you have a good idea..you're really good..well done..
Jyoko
There is a really neat one, some guy was trying to get a million hits on his website, was doing pretty good, too.