FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Random Chat in the General Chat baord, (No random Spam)

Jack_Hammer
I'm just generally annoyed with the topics that people make to discuss things and what appears to be (I know some of you read the comments) no-one that actually reads the previously posted comments so you may get a simple question, and the second post andswering that question, yet still have pages and pages of people posting their say even though there is absolutely no need. I know that a few of you are also peed off because of this as well. So I thought I would make this board for random talk but no spam...
Jack_Hammer
No-ne seems annoyed by spammage...
Vrythramax
What exactly would you like to talk about? I'm always up for a good conversation Smile
Saber
I would like to say thank you.. I wasnt at the point to make a post like this myself yet, but I knew it needed to be done. The only reason that I think people dont bother about reading it, is because they wouldnt be able to get their points if they "knew" someone else had allready posted the same thing that they are. That and/or they cant think of anything "smart" to post.
SunburnedCactus
Its not always straightforward to differentiate "spam" and "random talk", as it is very easy for the latter to degenerate into the former, purely as a result of the participants of the discussion, as opposed to the context.