FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

OS Advocacy

{name here}
A site to express your opinion on various OSes.

http://osadvocacy.freecoolsite.com/
reshi
Looks nice, but the menu should be evenly spaced - maybe add some graphics to show it is a menu more clearly
testoo
It isn't bad but your website is a little bit too empty but i visted your links, and I found interessant informations... I dislike the lieing macosxsuck but like the MICROSUCK lol
I've got a Mac
jcool3
Just to inform you, your ads at the top are glitching. What affiliate or add placement service are you using?
{name here}
Sorry for not responding earlier, I had my hands tied up.

jcool3:It's a forced ad by 100webspace. When I used layers in DreamWeaver, the logo overlaps the ad. I should cover it up with a black image.

testoo: Yeah, the main part of the site was supposed to be the forums. However, I probably will add an area for articles. Maybe that will make the site a little more full...

reshi: Hmmm.....that table didn't work as I planned. I'll see what I can do.
budazz
the layout is too wide...mybe you should adjust it....
i like the color
j0zman
A good theme, but the website could use some work. Colors are good, but the layout looks quite plain. Try working a bit with Photoshop. Gradients often look nice.

http://www.good-tutorials.com should help you through..
{name here}
Quote:
the layout is too wide...mybe you should adjust it....
i like the color

seems like not everyone uses 1024x768 or greater...

Quote:
A good theme, but the website could use some work. Colors are good, but the layout looks quite plain. Try working a bit with Photoshop. Gradients often look nice.

I'll think I'll save that $649.00 up for a PS3, thank you. The layout was meant to be simple, although a black glass effect will look nice(using the GIMP). I'm planning to add more content such as an articles section.
Blaster
I liked it for the most part. I would give it like an 8.5 out of ten. The banner up top was simple yet very interesting. The menu bar could be just a little smaller so that you don't have to scroll over to see it. It makes for more of a nice look i think. But it looked pretty good.