I set up my site yesterday and it was working fine. Today morning when I tried to access it the webpage didn't show up but only showed some 'It's working!' apache stuff... I can access ftp/directAdmin though. The files are still there.
Can someone help me?
The problem is usually with domain names. If you set up a domain for this account make sure that both public_html folders have the stuff in 'em or set redirection from one to the other in directadmin.
The server recently downgraded (or upgraded some consider) to apache 1 from apache 2. You may need to delete and re-upload your index.html file
time_ar, this error occurs when some settings are configured improperly. If you have recently changed/removed your public_hmtl file or changed any settings then that might be the case. Otherwise there might be a chance that there is a misconfiguration with the server settings for your domain and path.
Either way, it will be hard to fix this problem. I already tried some things but I doubt it will help. So I won't to know whether you put a lot of work into your website or not as of yet. If you would only have to reupload your files, then it would be easier to reset your account (delete and remake). If you created databases and other things that can take a while to setup, then I'll try a few other things to get it working again.
Please check your pm for the new password. My apologies for all inconveniences because of the account reset.