FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how can i see my website on google search

NOOREYA
any one has idea about this. i added the meta data in html but still can not see it in google or any search engine!
SamiTheBerber
NOOREYA wrote:
any one has idea about this. i added the meta data in html but still can not see it in google or any search engine!

You just need to wait, that's all.
Rick Boele
Yes, you have to wait till they are ready. Do you understand?

I hope so

Bye for now,
Rick
SBrian
You can also use Google Adsense. My expierence is that if you use it, Google shows your site sooner, and better.

And which domain do you have? Also quite important. If you've a .com, the site is more on top than a .tk
Animal
Actually, you can submit your site to google using the following url:

http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl

Other search engines have their own "suggest a site" links too. If plenty pages link to your site, the chances are it'll be found by the google-bot. If not, you're definately best to submit it manually.
manumiglani
NOOREYA wrote:

well it takes some time by search engines to find your website. you should submit your website to google at http://google.com/addurl

are you sure you are checking your website correctly in google. if you want to check your website in google then type site:yourwebsite.com and see if your website is there or not

also adding meta tags to your webpage does not gurrantee that your website will be shown on search engine result pages.