FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Some of my Drawings

baldheadedgames
Here's a few of my drawings, I'll post some more later in the week, I own all rights to these and may not be used without my permision, which I'm willing to give. Just ask.

This is a scratchboard I did of a dragon.

A drawing I did in my free time.

Another drawing I did in my free time.

More coming soon. Very Happy
surbz00r
I really loved those cards, so nice. The rest was pretty good too.
baldheadedgames
Thanks, my personal favorite is the cross, but that's just me, I guess it's because it has meaning to me, and did it to express some feelings, but they're all cool. I'll upload some more by friday and post them here. Smile
driftingfe3s
I like the dragon. Cool how you did white on black. Did you just use a white pen?
elcyron
i don't see any pictures in this post.
tefa_taftaf2010
i like drawing so much... put i like too to see ur drawings !!!
no any pics appears .. plz check them again Rolling Eyes
baldheadedgames
I'm sorry, my picture host was down, I have uploaded them somewhere else, hope you can see them and you like them.

Quote:
I like the dragon. Cool how you did white on black. Did you just use a white pen?

It's scratchboard, It's a type of paper with pain over it and you scratch off the paint to get a white on black picture, there is also sylver and gold although I haven't done any that color. I did two more scratchboards at school, but have not been able to bring them home yet, I'll get them uploaded as soon as I can, more pictures coming by friday so keep checking back. Very Happy
bencang_muahoa2002
I like it much . I am trying to learn drawing and i hope some day i can draw like you . I thing i can do that
theo
i like that dragon
it's very nice
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Tumbleweed
Cool pics.............they remind me of tattoo's
baldheadedgames
Quote:
I like it much . I am trying to learn drawing and i hope some day i can draw like you . I thing i can do that
Quote:

Thanks, I think you can draw too, I was really bad at drawing (not that I'm good now, but better) and I learned by practice, just draw and draw again, and you will get better at it, I'll upload a pic or too of my first drawings about 5 years ago, you'll feel better about your own. Very Happy

i like that dragon
it's very nice
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Quote:

Thanks, it's one of my favorites, I was the only thing my art teacher ever put up in his wall of fame, and I feel proud of it, I did it 2 years ago and wasn't very good a drawing, but it came out okay for my skills back then. Smile

Cool pics.............they remind me of tattoo's
Quote:

Thanks, they do look kind of like tatoos, you're free to tatoo them on you if you which Laughing Laughing , I would (maybe.....maybe.....????) Probably not, their not that good to go in my body permanently. Very Happy

I'll upload some new pics today or tommorrow so check it out. Very Happy
baldheadedgames
Here's a few more of my drawings, most are from one or two years ago, so they're not very good, but it might encourage some of you to do better, once you see the worst, you can't be the worst so you get encouraged.

This one is my first attemt at watercolor painting, as you can see, it didn't come out very good. Very Happy

This is the second attempt, better, but still no good, I can't say that I've improved much since then, but I don't do as bad.

Another dragon done entirely by marker dots, or stipple, this one took me like 2 weeks to finish and it's the first stipple I've done, I like the look of this style but it is way too time consuming for my patience.

This is one of my drawings, it's done in a style where the middle starts off calm and peaceful and the outside starts having action giving it the effect of movement, it's not very good and one of my older pieces.

This was an assignment for art where we had to take different parts of animals to make our own, I can't remember what I called him so you are welcome to sugest names, and I'll choose one in a week or two and name him that.

This is my first pastel painting, It's one of my better pieces of art and that tells you I'm not a very good artist, this one took me about three weeks to finish.

I will scan and upload more of my drawings by next friday, these are all the drawing I uploaded this week so enjoy, be sure to check back as I'll add more every week. Very Happy