FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hardest video game of all time.

SkullPizza
Well? Which one do you think it is?

The hardest game I ever played was Kid Chameleon. Now this wouldn't be the case if you played it on a computer emulator. Only if oyu ever tried to beat it on the Sega Genesis console. Over 1000 lvls and you can't save?! That's freakin hard man!
SunburnedCactus
R-Type Delta on the PSX.

Actually, no.

Ikaruga on the Gamecube. ******* rock, it is.
a.Bird
Mine Sweeper
Sir Vossy
I think Final fanatasy is the hardest game because iv played every one and iv never seem to complete them they are so long lol i get so far and give up thats just because i havnt got the patiance:P
TonkPilz
i dont really know any specific game thats really hard to beat but il say olmost all old console games like around the age of nintendo 8 bit hafto be the hardest games iv play just coz of the possibility to save your games dident exist then

most games to day are to easy and to sort
benwhite
You can save on some NES games...an obvious example being the original Legend of Zelda. Others might include Kid Icarus and Zelda II.

The games you couldn't save were mostly arcade style and platforming fair, where levels and gameplay are essentially just tweaks on the exact same thing over and over again.

There is a 'games' board for this sort of thing...btw
Blaster
a.Bird wrote:
Mine Sweeper

You just have to know how to play it right.

Also this should be posted in the games section. Just thought i would help you out so that you don't get banned.
gonzo
the original pong on the original hardware
SkullPizza
Blaster wrote:
a.Bird wrote:
Mine Sweeper

You just have to know how to play it right.

Also this should be posted in the games section. Just thought i would help you out so that you don't get banned.

Ah well, actually didn't realize there was a games section.

This will be closed soon I imagine Sad *cries*
[FuN]goku
im gonna have to say the hardest i played would be call of duty:finest hour for ps2 , cant get past a certain stage :S
pll
for me that's Metal Gear Solid... Cause without the complete solutions I was never able to have all the game Shocked

But there's also some others...
Bengt
SkullPizza wrote:
Well? Which one do you think it is?

The hardest game I ever played was Kid Chameleon. Now this wouldn't be the case if you played it on a computer emulator. Only if oyu ever tried to beat it on the Sega Genesis console. Over 1000 lvls and you can't save?! That's freakin hard man!

lol over 1000 levels and not being able to save Very Happy
takercena
Minesweeper
ggreiner9
Super monkey ball!!!
Marston
Half Life (the original one).

Well, it might've been easy on a regular computer, but I have it on my iPod Nano. Smile
root
For the post above: HTF do you play HL on the nano?

n00bie is going to say -moved- soon. too bad im saying it first (although I can't actually do anything Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Boo hoo!

-moved-
Marston
root wrote:
For the post above: HTF do you play HL on the nano?

n00bie is going to say -moved- soon. too bad im saying it first (although I can't actually do anything Boo hoo! Boo hoo! Boo hoo!

-moved-
iPodLinux.
Nameless
ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery). If you have played it (or pretty much any other roguelike) you'll know what I mean. If you've never played a roguelike: You have *no* idea...
guissmo
Super Mario Bros 3, for me, at the least.

I'm not used to those platform games that accelerates, deccelerates and is so slippery. Razz

EDIT: Wrote 8 instead of 3
camelo_do_alaska
the hardest for me was shadow of colossus...PS2... this is very difficult to discover the right points of the monsters..... but is an amazing game!!!! Very Happy
PhoenixFanTrailers
Contra....without the 99 lives cheat there's almost NO POSSIBLE WAY to beat that game.
Nameless
I wonder how many geeks are reading this thread and laughing at us foolish n00bs (they having, of course, defeated every game in this thread on a speed run without ever loosing any health/lives/whatever).