FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my site

sasuke_u
try my site
www.narutomust.tk
Donutey
first i'm pretty sure "FrontPage" (one word) is copyrighted by Micro$oft, though you might want to check.

second, try to get higher quality images, or reduce their size if your worried about load times, because your main image is a little pixelated.

also when i clicked "link to us" the the Home button and a couple others at the top no longer worked.

i think it could be an excellent site when it's fully developed, and the navigation design is pretty good. good luck

Mr. Green
Motoracer380
thats neat.. funky header
zplitstonez
good day. May i ask where did you get the dot tk domain name? is it free or you have to pay?
NuniPio
zplitstonez wrote:
good day. May i ask where did you get the dot tk domain name? is it free or you have to pay?

i think its http://dot.tk and yes its free
zplitstonez
hello there. I'm from philippines. if you want to view my site, sad to say, it's not yet finished, i'm still working o it. My URL is WWW.HYDROLIGHT.TK. If you have some comments and suggestions about my site. Please don't hesitate to let me know. Your comments and suggestions is so valuable to me, I need it so that i may know what could i do to make it more beautiful. Thank you. GOD bless.
deathstilllies
go to www.myspace.com/deathstilllies and check us out!! we are a hardcore band from Adelaide, Australia. We have a compilation of massive breakdowns, massive solos and most of all some brutal bloody riffs!! you gotta check us out if ur into hardcore/metalcore music!!

[/img]