FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Adobe Photoshop CS2

SSPIMP
Just to start off a topic on adobe heres some stuff that you could reply about. Do you have adobe photoshop cs2? What is the main reason you use it? How good are you at using it? Do you know how to do animation in adobe imageready cs2? You could also just say anything about it as long as you dont offend it because i love it and that would be like offending me because i use it quite often.
rory
Ok heres one.
Is your copy legal? Laughing
(+[__]+)
i love adobe photoshop cs2. i downloaded to free trial off adobe.com and i am loving it. but in 2 days it runs out and i dont no what to do. i am currently using photoshop 7.0.1
Locklear
cs2 don't run in my computer. i'm using cs1

i always wanted to learn the gimp, but photoshop is so easy....
PoweredDeath
Use gimp shop which renames gimp tools to math Photoshops.

Adobe got smarter since CS1 because CS2 won't work unless you register online or by phone, because it needs 2 codes that relate to one another.
phinguyen
did you kno that you can build an entire website with photoshop? i think that photoshop is the most amazing piece of software out there.
cheeta
quite honestly i dont see / find any major difference while working in CS2 or going back to version 7...

i only use CS2 over Photo Shop 7 is its a new version... lol.. Laughing Laughing
Rocky3478
rory wrote:
Ok heres one.
Is your copy legal? Laughing

Lol. Wink Yes, mine is completely legal.
jcool3
Yeah, I use photoshop a lot. Ever since I took a class I have pretty much been hooked. I did two projects online for cash but I made the mistake of trusting both people and not putting sample in the photo. Needless to say they took the photos and put them on their websites and said I couldn't do anything about it. After I called around got their address, and signed them up for a whole bunch of spam they took the pics down but I still didn't get paid.

-Define legal? Twisted Evil
Aimewitue
personally i prefer to use version 7 of photoshop
i don't view major differences to between CS 2 & 7 so cs2 bug a lot :/
rory
hmm i stole photoshop last year.
but i don't have it anymore
ck88
I use CS2 a lot. Mainly for Photos I take with my digital cameras. My wife does a lot of scrapbooking, so another reason to use photoshop. As compared to Version 2 I like the layer comps and of course smart objects. I don't have any use for the new perspective correction function that was introduced with cs2, but I use Bridge quite often for Webalbums and to get a hand on my RAW pictures. But Bridge is still slow compared to ACDsee8 and the photo stiching module of CS2 still suc...
And yes, all my software is legal. I had to pay the full (student) license once and have been doing upgrades ever since.
If you are looking for a good source on Photoshop, try the NAPP website. I am a member and really think there is a lot of information here.http://www.photoshopuser.com/.
In terms of animations. Look at my user "icon". Thats an animated GIF. Personally I find them quite annoying on websites, so I don't do them so often any more.
So, finally my only real complain is the SLOOOWWW browser. Adobe should take a look at ACDsee and speed thinks up. I use both and drag files from ACDsee into Photoshop. Way faster than Bridge.
photographerguy
i think it is an amazing piece of software. since it is the industry standard, they pretty much have a monolopy. there is other software, but do an online job search for photography/graphic design and every one will have it listed. i love the program, but i think a little bit of competition would be good for us endusers.
haris3
I use photoshop cs2 for school work. Im currently taking a photoshop class. It is a great tool. Great for editing and fixing up pictures. There are too many things to remember in photoshop. Once you get a hold of it, it is a great tool. My college has great macs, but im a fan of pcs.
kazoe
im using PS7 at home but we've got CS2 in our office. I say that CS2 is easier, and the update had made alterations that can make the illustrator hasten on his/her work, w/c is really cool. i especially like the change they did on the layes stuff and the brushes.

And yeah, i can do animations on imageready, but as its name says you should have a ready pic for it, and its functions is more on dynamics of the web than an animation software. And besides, i use a.Premiere for the animation works, its made for that purpose.
kazoe
jcool3 wrote:
Yeah, I use photoshop a lot. Ever since I took a class I have pretty much been hooked. I did two projects online for cash but I made the mistake of trusting both people and not putting sample in the photo. Needless to say they took the photos and put them on their websites and said I couldn't do anything about it. After I called around got their address, and signed them up for a whole bunch of spam they took the pics down but I still didn't get paid.

-Define legal? Twisted Evil

thats tragic man you should deman money first before handing out the final work >.<
mano1979
Have a look at my website what i do with CS2

I like it, i love it, i want some more of it!
anthonygerbils
what do you use vanishing point for and how can you use it for web designe please write back