FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forum site - needs members!!

NuniPio
http://nunipio.frih.net/forum/index.php

feel free to register, more boards are viewable once u login
Blaster
I would say that you should have all the boards viewable. This might bring more members because they would be like wow this looks pretty cool. I am going to join to talk about this joke. So I think if you show all of the boards then more people would join. I do like the site though. The design is nice and the forums are pretty active. If you make me a mod i will consider posting a lot more then i am going to do. But I will post on some stuff in there.
sugarbox
Only Anouncements and Rules on the first page???

How will i know that what your forums are about?

You should have more appeal topic for non-members to be your site's members.

Ohh and I think your first page must be at least html page because i think when i saw the first page be forums, i was not interested in your site anymore!!!
NuniPio
hmm.. good point, i was thinking the same..should i make all boards viewable, or just some? and blaster, i will be happy to make u mod..just tell me which section
Blaster
What ever section you need. I willl do all too Very Happy I will also take jnr admin. That would be cool. but what ever. If you make me mod can i be mod of all forums? Oh, and yea make more of the boards viewable most probley all. It looks better on seos.
NuniPio
yea ill make u jnr admin..thats just the same as a global moderator
wistom
well, That 's too little on the first page,
If you want to make more member, you should try your best to adverster you site.

Maybe you should change something.
NuniPio
yea..ive made all boards viewable to guests...im planning on changing that smf logo to something else...but not too sure to wat yet
NuniPio
for the theme...im kind of new to the smf board, and am not sure how to add themes and etc... if any1 noes a good theme plz let me noe thanks

EDIT: ive figured it out lol
Blaster
NuniPio wrote:
for the theme...im kind of new to the smf board, and am not sure how to add themes and etc... if any1 noes a good theme plz let me noe thanks

EDIT: ive figured it out lol

Yea i noticed. The new theam looks better then the old one I think. The older one was too eye hurting.
NuniPio
yea...how can i get more members?
Blaster
Go around to different forums and post topics advertising it. That is what i did. Also get people like me to advertise it for you.
NuniPio
yea but wat can i offer?? like is the site appealing enough that u would just decide to register...u noe wat i mean?
Vanquish
Well put it this way, I looked through a bit of it and to be honest, it didn't really apeal to me, and I didn't register. I think you need more exciting topics and maybe a bit more graphic work... To just make it attention grabbing.
NuniPio
Vanquish wrote:
Well put it this way, I looked through a bit of it and to be honest, it didn't really apeal to me, and I didn't register. I think you need more exciting topics and maybe a bit more graphic work... To just make it attention grabbing.

got any suggestions of wat would make it appealing to u?

EDIT: by that i mean to u as an individual..wat can i add to make it appealing to u?
NuniPio
ive added the SMF shop mod....but it doesnt seem to werk with my theme
mehmetguler
i like your forum design and its contains.good luck