FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Magic Books

vineetrocks2005
Can anyone tell me about some magic books
Please
Manus et Therion
You didn't spell it "Magick" (with the K), so I assume you mean like card tricks and pulling rabbits out of hats. You're on the internet, so why not just give Amazon.com a holler?
Shewolf
Do you mean magick, magic or books wich might become magic(k) in your mind?
Tiger
Simple question, complicated answer (sigh). How we humans love to complicate things!

More than likely the question was regarding magick - just think "Harry Potter". Magic books can easily be found in any public library, whereas magick books are a little more difficult to find in such reputable establishments, especial in schools Smile

Of course, when one asks a question it may be helpful to specify one's requirements in detail.

As suggested, try Amazon.com for books on magic. For magick, a good start would be the definition at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magick and check out the "External Links" section at the bottom.
Roald
There are load of magic books just go to http://www.crydee.com
kany
Well my suggestion is never go for books for such practical things . because it wouldn't benefit your. These things can learnt only with a teacher around.
Nikkori
Harry Potter, Narnia, and even the Lord Of the Rings are magical...
Roald
The lord of the rings is a masterpiece, that are the best books i ever red.
mr_krizz
I think it is just a matter of spelling. Though, Aleister Crowley introduced the archaic terminal k letter in the word to distinguish his part of Thelema, it has gone latter through many variation, many people used it to name various things. Some used "magic", others "magick". It is just a matter of spelling, I guess. It does not change the meaning.