FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Some of my Photographs

gr3gg3r
I am mainly into making movies, but taking photographs has been a nice little hobby of mine as well. Here are some shots that I have taken over the years. I hope you enjoy them.

If anyone would like to see more, I would be happy to post them. I have also manipulated some in photoshop if anyone is interested. Smile
Lennon
quite nice.

I'm trying to figure out where you live, the photo's don't hold much clues.

You have both rural areas and urban areas photo's (probably holiday photo's).
gr3gg3r
Haha, yeah, I guess it is hard to tell from the photos there. I live in Florida actually. Some of those photos were taken while I was driving and some while I was at college. I just put random ones that I liked on here, I didn't really think about where each shot was taken. Laughing
nam_siddharth
Very nice photos! Can you please post high resolution pictures.
Keshav
I am unable to see your photos.. Rolling Eyes
mperro
Nice pics!!!

1st it's my pref.
Cool
aningbo
yeah some more and some higher resolution for the desktop wallpapers.

all 4 of the pictures are simply awesome. they r great.

i think i should start sharing my pictures too ...lol
Blaster
gr3gg3r wrote:

I really like this pic. It looks profesinal. Good work and a great hobby. Just the way the colors are in it makes it look really nice. The other pics are too don't get me wrong this is just my favorite.
husker
I personally like all your photos. You did a great job and they all look very professional. Do you work for a company as a photographer? If you dont, you should as those pictures are some of the best I've seen.
gr3gg3r
Wow, I really appreciate all the comments. I will have to go look through my photos to see if I can find the original high res shots. I'll repost when I find them. Thanks again to all who commented. Smile
gianx80
gr3gg3r wrote:
I am mainly into making movies, but taking photographs has been a nice little hobby of mine as well. Here are some shots that I have taken over the years. I hope you enjoy them.

If anyone would like to see more, I would be happy to post them. I have also manipulated some in photoshop if anyone is interested. Smile

good work!!!
Blaster
Quote:

Yea i am interested in seeing more. Would yu kindly show us some of your other ones?
gr3gg3r
Alright, I still have to get the other high res photos uploaded, but here are some more of my shots... some were edited in photoshop.

Enjoy, while I go scrounge up the high res shots. Very Happy
nam_siddharth
Wow! you are great photographer. You are best photographer on frihost, as far I know.
gr3gg3r
Alright I've uploaded a couple of the highres photos. I'll just post the links because the pictures are quite large. Smile

http://www.gr3gg3r.ecwhost.com/photos/sunrise_highres.jpg

http://www.gr3gg3r.ecwhost.com/photos/ircc_tree_highres.jpg

http://www.gr3gg3r.ecwhost.com/photos/cool_clouds_highres.jpg

I am very happy, and surprised actually, to see all of the wonderful comments. I appreciate your support. Very Happy
greekcovers
Nice photos, the 1st is the best for me. Very Happy
granith
nice sunset Very Happy