FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Next Generation Films

gr3gg3r
Hello everyone! I am new to these forums and I would just like to share with you my website that I have had for a little while.

It displays my work as an amatuer filmmaker with my friends. There are several movies on the website. I hope you will check them out for yourself and enjoy.

NextGenerationFilms

Just keep in mind that most of these movies start out to be serious, but usually turn out to just be ridiculous and funny. I hope you all enjoy them. Hopefully I can gain some web service with this site, because I have run out of space for my other webhost. I will be looking forward to sharing more movies with everyone. =)
reshi
Looks good, nice clear color use and lots of content. I would perhaps resize some of the css dynamically (if javascript is enabled) but otherwise is all good Smile
testoo
It's nice but I (and alot of users) DISLIKE frames!
And I can't watch your movies because I run on Mac OS X...
Stupid formats...

Nice however, I like the menu.
gr3gg3r
Thanks for the comments. Very Happy

Yeah, some of the buttons were resized for the look and changed, so the highlights differ slightly. It took me a while to get the buttons down, and some of the design has changed. It was harder than I thought it was going to be. Razz

Also, I haven't even thought about the file formats for the Macintosh, that's a pretty good idea. I should probably upload some .mov variants. That way I'm not excluding anyone from my films. Smile