FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NBA Live 2005

ae1907
do you want to play with me ? I'm good at this one . Tim Duncan , LeBron James every graphic is perfect
duong123456
ae1907 wrote:
do you want to play with me ? I'm good at this one . Tim Duncan , LeBron James every graphic is perfect

Please post link to download NBA game 2005!I thanks!
ben672
duong123456 wrote:
ae1907 wrote:

Please post link to download NBA game 2005!I thanks!

you want link for bittornet ?
foggy
You MAY NOT post an illegal bittorrent link. No illegal activities are permitted on this forum. NBA Live is not free software, therefore you must (should) buy the game. No one here can stop you, but please, we don't want to get the forum shut down so don't discuss it here. I would delete your post, but I don't have mod rights in this forum.
sslee911
it is too hard for me>_<
dark_paladin
Quote:

Are you talking about the PC game or the PS2 one?
n0obie4life
foggy wrote:
You MAY NOT post an illegal bittorrent link. No illegal activities are permitted on this forum. NBA Live is not free software, therefore you must (should) buy the game. No one here can stop you, but please, we don't want to get the forum shut down so don't discuss it here. I would delete your post, but I don't have mod rights in this forum.

thanks. But I don't see the link yet Wink .

And if you ever give the link, I'll make sure you suffer ;P.
foggy
n0obie4life wrote:
foggy wrote:

thanks. But I don't see the link yet Wink .

And if you ever give the link, I'll make sure you suffer ;P.
No, I just wanted to preemptively disallow it. It was never actually posted, just spoken of.
yenikadikoy
I love Basketball. I like NBA 2005... Razz
jaleung
I am a newbie of NBA Live, but it seems great!
EclipseFreak
NBA live is good but i dont really like it
galih
i play this game in ps2...and my favorite club is detroit pistons..
but my favorite player is manu ginobili(spurs)

thanks..
Smile
THE11thROCK™
NBA Live is the best interactive sports game to date. The graphics are excellent. The gameplay is sweet and innovative. It also feature the all-new all-star slam dunk and three point shooting tilt. No other sports game gives such energy. One thing though, you can't play Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley - better buy NBA '04 if you'd like to play the greats. Very Happy
xender
Ive been playing it for months now on the xbox and its awsum but i dont like the dunk contest i suck at it lol.
niedziel
me too. Xbox version i think is better Wink
chanchunyu
ae1907 wrote:

Do you play on PC?
I do play on PC and I always play with my friend.

and do you have any updated roaster?
I suggest you to download `NLSC NBA Live 2005 Current Roster Update` Laughing
http://www.nba-live.com/download/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=3

I love to use Suns to play with my friend.
The best fast break team !! Laughing Laughing
and almost everyone can shoot the three, LOL

I definitely don't like Ducan, I always get blocked by him Rolling Eyes
leeleez
yeah im playing dynasty mode its long and hard just started it going fine cant wait for nba live 2006 sounds good~
Tower
ok game,but nothng special...