FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frih$

superwrestler06
I heard that frih$ is somekind of money. Problem is that i dont know how to spend it or what to do with it. I was wondering if someone here could tell me how to use it or direct me to a place to find out how to use them. This is what I got from the FAQ. It says there is a market place where is the market place.

Q: What are the 'FRIH$'?
Unlike the Points, the FRIH$ are here to trade, donate, buy and exchange things. You can do whatever you want with them. You can buy and trade services/goods in the marketplace. Frihost will also give away certain things for a specific amount of FRIH$ in the future.
{name here}
I'd say not to worry about them, you probably won't need them for now, and there probably isn't a lot to gain with them.
Blaster
I would sugest reading the FAQs. The Frih$ can be used to make contest, Or in the market place you are able to ask for banners, someone to script your site, sell link space etc. They can be very useful at times.
{name here}
Surprised.......Okay then I stand corrected.
superwrestler06
Ya but where is the marketplace and where do you go to get to the contest. Im still a Noobie.
lockwolf
This is the Marketplace

Im your best friend there!
Zuwiki
Market place is here. Contests are here.

Essentially, you just trade FRIH$ with other people.
smokey4life
Ok yeah you forgot the most important thing of all, Yeah they can be used for the marketplace ect. but i heard bondings and a few others talking and they were talking about setting it up in the future so you will use those frih$ to pay for your account like automatica deduction from your frih$ every month also for account upgrades and whatnot...Will be the best feature on the net once they get it working. Smile
Nameless
... but the absolute BEST thing about frih$ is bragging rights!
psycosquirrel
Haha, I can see it now...

"My $FRIH is bigger than yours!"
[FuN]goku
frih$ is for purchasing sigs in the market :/