FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Laptop Bag Suggestions

davidhoppestad
I have a 15" Powerbook. I am looking for a new bag for around town. Any suggestions.
pudovkin
Try stuff from Sundex.
Vrythramax
If your really looking for protection try Haliburton....not very cheap, but very good.
bybull
Try the American Tourister brand. The bag also has room for notebooks, pens, and pencils.
Code of Ruin
I am a fan of Crumpler bags since they don't scream:'Laptop inside this bag, plz steal it!' Only works if you aren't a businessman with a serious image though. For them there is a rather nice brand which I thought was called Steelcase or something. Very useful bag which can be secured in the car and is very tough.
mschnell
I have this Targus backpack, and I have loved it for two years of college. It has a lot of space for books and plenty for my laptop(15.4 I think) even with the wireless card coming out.

http://www.targus.com/us/product_details.asp?sku=RG0318
charredii
yeah, there's a targus backpack for like 20 bucks at micro center this week, it think. fit's up to a 16"
horseatingweeds
The backpack ones are a good idea. Don't get anything that looks like a lap top bag. "STEAL ME, AND KICK MY OWNER"S ASSS".
rwtthai
I have an Eagle Creek bag that has 6 years and 750,000 air miles on it without a single problem. The other thing I like about it is that it has a slot on the back of the bag made for slipping it over the handles of luggage with wheels. The only one that I found (at the time) that had this feature. Sure makes travelling with a computer a lot easier.