FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Eminem

Do you like eminem and their songs?
Yes
58%
 58%  [ 23 ]
No
41%
 41%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 39

Zpyke
Hello every body,

i would like see, how many people love Eminem, Because i'm fan.

I started to love him when the Marshall Mathers LP came in the back.( i don't very sur that say that... That mean: when you can buy this allbum.)

And i love him.
My favorite song for this moment is "When i'm gone"

Oh i have a answers:

Who is the girls whit a black years who swim whit Haylley in the end of clip?

This is the sister of Haylley, yes, but her father who is? Eminem or a other man?
elekis
I like him, even if in lasts album I thing he speak lots about his doughter . (I have nothing about his douagther but...)

PS: in europe we haven't all his album.

a+++
wwe4life
Well.. I Like him.. but not very much..

he is a nice musical.. But I don't like his style.. but he has some great's songs..

Nice Singer
storken
i definately like his songs.

he is a great artist and i have understudd it like he had a hard childhood and now he is rapping about it...

i also got multiple of his records
todabeat
there is like 3-4 eminem post in this page and the second one... just me
PoweredDeath
Eminem is okay, I only like a handful of his songs but the rest don't have nice style.
moto2004
j dont like him, he is bad.
J dont like word: fuct eg.
Ioana
Zpyke wrote:
Hello every body,

i would like see, how many people love Eminem, Because i'm fan.

I don't think that the method of a Poll works in this case. People who like Eminem might just rather open the thread and vote, whilst some of the ones who don't like him might just not open and read the thread or not vote. I think it is normal somebody not likeing an artist just not to show interest towards such a question.
Sorry, don't want to be desillusionating, but I really think such a poll is nonsense.
eason2012
i also like eminem and my favorite song is "Lose Your Self"
anurag_bhd
Eminem is a good singer with a nice voice. And I like his way of showing satire against the government or anything using some vulgor. I think he doesn't use such words beyond a limit and makes sense using these words so that the audience and music lovers are not disappointed.
My favorite song of his is - Loose Yourself and the video of this song is too a thing worth watching; it is damn good.
In his most of the songs, the lyrics are meaningful and worth appreciation.
So, overall, he is a marvellous singer. Razz
frenchy
He was good his first 2 albums where ace and still are but i wasn't a fan of the last two.
coozy
I like Eminem's song.He is very good singer.
My favorite song is without me
Twikki
gah eminem sucks
yrazvi
MAN! I wanna listen to his new album out... I think it's kinda Greatest Hits or something... any buddy know the name by any chance?
shut up
I personally Don't like rap music but if I have to listen to it I can live with it. The thing I have against rap is it's more like listening to a person yap about something while having a drumbeat and something that goes ding once in a while.Also the morons that have their little rice cars blasting it while the car is going to pieces. I saw a car that was playing rap so loud that the trunk came open somehow! Shocked Laughing I ran over some of the garbage that flew out and then she blamed me: Mad Mad Mad I'm a mechanic/ tow truck operator and I know how things break and fail in a car.
anxiety1
the old stuff was class - dunno bout the new stuff never got into it at all
CamiBor
I hate Eminem!
Sorry but he says bad things about good pepole!
frenchy
Great 1st 2 album but the last 2 where crap, well maybe not crap but def. no as good.
And the greatest hits is worth having. Very Happy
JohnFMcKillop
I love eminem!! He inspired me to be a rapper back when I was in junior high, when his songs was quite rare here in my country (indonesia), if you knew my language, you'll know how UGLY it is to listen on rap music with that language . (even top malay rap band -- too phat, only uses very little malay phrases-- and MALAY is more ENGLISH -- (since it was a former colony of England) than Indonesia, so you now how BAD indonesian language is for rapping) .. so I rapped In ENGLISH, I love how EMINEM express his feelings, AND I LOVe 8 MILE!! hope that they'd be a sequal, though I'm not feelin' it yet .. And for eminem, stop producering people, get back on track and get some real music back in .. and keep up the parody and dissin' people .. just love it.. hahaha ..
todabeat
shut up wrote:
I personally Don't like rap music but if I have to listen to it I can live with it. The thing I have against rap is it's more like listening to a person yap about something while having a drumbeat and something that goes ding once in a while.Also the morons that have their little rice cars blasting it while the car is going to pieces. I saw a car that was playing rap so loud that the trunk came open somehow! Shocked Laughing I ran over some of the garbage that flew out and then she blamed me: Mad Mad Mad I'm a mechanic/ tow truck operator and I know how things break and fail in a car.

if you every want to give Hip-Hop a second change, not rap. rap is what you hear on mtv and bet, and hip-hop is what you'll listen to in a concernt or on your boombox. most people don;t listen to the real underground stuff, take for example. i've just hear Murray's Revenge, by Murs and 9th wonder. very good album, and he never mentions the work money, bling, or bitch. he is quite a lyrical genuis and his whole ganga Living Legends ofcourse...

Now as of eminem, he is good, and every single music artist, wheater is metal, classical, pop, country, rap, you will alway throughout the time you will hear your favortie artist style change, and that is what happen to emienm, he got everything he had to say on his two first albums, and then he didnt have that much to say after. but yet he is still a very good lyricist.
superhp
My opinion about Eminem is good. I like listen to rap from time to time. And I always listen to Eminem music. He is really a goon singer. Of course he allways use a bad words... I think it is bad. But i dont need to stand what he says. I just listen to music, not for what he says. My best song from Eminem almums is Lose Your Selft. Smile
scottmacgillivary
I think Eminem is a pioneer, not for the genre of music he does, but his constant use of controversy as a source for his lyrics. He is not black, so he is a bit restricted in what he can rap about, so he makes up for it by pushing every other boundary. He is not afraid to speak his mind, and is becoming rich because of it. You don't have a choice but to really love Eminem, or really hate him.
TheMentor
i hate it
cowboyx
Eminem is one of my favorite rappers. Eminem, Jimmy Pop, and like 2 or 3 other people are the ONLY good white rappers.

I only have one of his albums (Courtain Call) and I love it! (of course I also have Stan's Mix Tape)

My favorites one was When I'm gone, but right now I'm kind of nuetral to all his stuff.

I think he talks about his daughter a little to much though Sad
KayosGraphix
I like eminiem, hes different. I'm not really in to rap as much as i am hip-hop, but i like eminem as he raps about things that matter and not rubbish like most other rappers.
IceCameron
His first two albums were good but now hes gone to mainstreamy, so no i dont like him anymore.

Wheres Madsencarl in this thread? He should be all over it.
dark inca
he has just one good song and that is sing for the moment
i don't like the rest at all

visit
mmm.frih.net
omon
althogh lose yourself is one of eminems best song,he has lots of other songs.eg.the showdown,the kids.ass like that.etc.did you know eminems retired? it's a shame. i heard that 50 cent made him retire Twisted Evil
shadeR
i'm not really a fan...i listen to 2pac
but my friend has all eminem albums all videos....omg...he's a freak..he even cuts his hair like eminem...it's really funny Very Happy
Cachacero
good then to my I like much music of eminem, has style that to raper
Hippie
i'm impressed, with the results. Actually its more depressing than impressing. Eminem sucks a big butt. I've even saw him in concert and he blew even harder. Terrible music, terrible actor, terrible person.
DJMaD
HEY!!!! whats up????? yeah i love EMINEM!!!!! HES THE BEST RAPPER IN THE U.S.A.!!!!!!! Hes my favorite rapper and my girlfriend adores him!! Some of my favorite songs of his are Mocking Bird, Like Toy Soldiers, Without Me, When im gone, Cleaning out my closet, and Ass Like That!!!!!!!!! Anyway if someone wants to like contact me my email is DJMaDpl@sbcglobal.net!!!

P.S. do you like the pictures below???

allies
I like him, even if in lasts album I thing he speak lots about his doughter . (I have nothing about his douagther but...)
kartal
Their songs have bad words. Hi is very mad.
But same his words in his songs are right as for me.
But it's generally inconsistent . Mad