FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Even Russia thinks (radical) Muslims are out of control

S3nd K3ys
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/02/16/D8FQAH2G6.html

Quote:

He said that while Iran's military potential cannot compare to the United States', "it is hard to predict how the Muslim world will respond to the use of force against Iran."

"This may stir the whole world, and it is crucial to prevent anything like that," Baluyevsky was quoted as saying.

and are threatening military action if the US attacks Iran...

Quote:
"A military scenario can't be ruled out," Baluyevsky was quoted as saying by Russian news agencies.

Yet they're afraid of a 'nuclear Iran' as well...

Quote:
Moscow is deeply concerned about the current Iranian regime's prospects for acquiring nuclear weapons, not only because Russia is geographically located close to Iran, but also because of the impact that could have on other Middle East players' nuclear aspirations, including Saudi Arabia's, the diplomat said.
nopaniers
I humbly suggest you re-read the article. Russia is Iran's ally, and is currently negotiating (together with China) with Iran for a peaceful resolution. They are warning the US not to attack Iran because of the the dire consequences for the whole world.

The unidentified Western diplomat, who you quoted, speaks for his own government not Moscow, and has a vested interest in exaggerating Russia's position.
ekingisrael
Russia is the hidden danger of the world-they want to recruit the terror to their side,there is no other explanation to their behavor,they are selling the nuclear knowlege to Iran and build for the the nuclear silo's-I think the best way to shut Iran is to BOMB russia,that country is a terror country.

they sell weapons to all terrorist without any hide and seek game-they simply think they are the most powerfull country in the world,almost all the weapons (when I write "almost" i mean 99.9%) of the terrorist is Russian,they arm Hizballa,Iran,Hamas and I bet all my money that also El qaida,if Russia will be restrained then all the terror acts will decrease slowly.