FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Department web page

Saber
Hey, well I have to do one of the departments web page for my college. 'UW-Whitewater - Department of Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Coaching' the color theme has to be purple(ish) yah... Any ways, Im stumped on what I should make it like. Any Ideas on how to make a good purple department web site?
Slick
hi

wat do u mean wen u say department web site?

do u mena an online shop?

or just a basic website?
Marston
Try and make it as professional as possible, I guess.
Saber
@Slick
What I mean about a department web site is that its for the UW-Whitewater - Department of Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Coaching department.

@Marston
I know it should be 'professional', its just that I cant think of any good layouts or styles that look good in purple.
Marston
Hmm... Purple's a pretty unprofessional color Wink but I'm guessing it's a school color. You could just make the headings purple.
Saber
yah, my colleges colors are white and purple... not much choice there.. I might just end up making something random and hope they dont mind.
Code of Ruin
U could try and go for a standard T-form frames with a purple banner at the top and a menu with purple accents at the left. That would make it look pretty pro if you use it with other colours properly
GB
I would start by looking at what the school website does with purple. Then copy that scheme. What you may be able to do is have a color scheme with purple in it but as a minor color.
As for the design of the site, try to tie it in with the rest of the university's website. That way people will know that they haven't completely left the University's site.
That's all I have time for for now. Good luck!