FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

script challenge im offering 170 Fri$ + more

Slick
hi could someone create a banner management system that has the followin features

-supports all image types from jpg's to flash..
-each banner is link able to there own url (some ive seen restrict to only one url for all the images)
-clients can have there own areas to upload banners, setting like highest priority for there most important banners...
-take paypal transactions - both single payment option and subscription, with email confirmation of payment
-obviously only once a client has payed can they have access to there banner area, if they fail to pay then there area is still accessable but there banners dnt display!
-i have an admin are were i can adjust settings like having my own banners... set prioirtys for clients etc

and all the other kinds of features u need! lol

preferably this is to be done in php and not a database... is this possible??

as this is being done i will increase the amount of fri$ paid... but at the time of me donating i will leave myslef 10 Fri$ so if i was to have 210 fri$ i would donate 200 fri$

if this is too hard... does any body know of any free scripts that can do all this...

there are some but they dnt take paypal transcations etc.... u could always edit one and still get the fri$ lol

Thanks to all they can help!!!!!
Rhysige
Not a database makes it still possible using txt files but less secure and frankly.. stupid Smile
mathiaus
flatfile storage is unefficent for this kind of thing. Databse is required to make this something special and more powerful which is what you require really, especially if your planning on having a lot of people registering for the exchange.

There are some free scripts around but none that I know fit all your specs and starting from scratch on this would take a while while merging sevral scripts wouldn't take as long it would still be a tedious task Twisted Evil
Slick
how easy would it be to set the database up? lol im real in-experienced then!

anyone upto the challenge??? with a database.... maybe have step by step instructions for doin the database lol (idiots guide for installing the database lol)

thanks again for replying..
Rosanova
Hi,

I did found what you're searching for at hotscripts.com, but as sad as it is are all that scripts commercial, what did mean that you have to buy them.

I hope that you would find what you're looking for someday.

Cheers!
root
root
Slick
i would like it all automatical...

then have perhaps a compile button that saves all the details... and compiles the banners that have been paid for etc and set priorities etc and creates a bannerrotator.php file or something similar...

i then add and include tag were i want the paid banners to appear, thus wen details are edited i simply press the compile button adn its all written to or over writes the existing bannerrotator.php file

if u understand .. lol

thanks!!!!