FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

THE DS CAN NOW DO WHATEVER THE PSP CAN DO

Monkeydog
http://www.opera.com/pressreleases/en/2006/02/15/

Except have changeable wallpapers, oh wow.
driftingfe3s
I read off another site, its going to cost $32. Sad
Monkeydog
I would advise not to buy it once away. Seeing as sooner or later they will end up dropping the price, and Mozillia will probably want a peice of the action, and if not, homebrew shall bring it to us.
root
Just goes to show that the PSP is crap
TheFaction
root wrote:
Just goes to show that the PSP is crap

how does it show that the psp is crap? because u may have to pay for internet on ur ds means that a free browser on the psp is crap? idk if its just me but im not understanding ur logic *cough*fanboy*cough*
Monkeydog
No the PSP sucks since it's an overrated fragile peice of junk with no redeeming games and costs more money to use the functions than a DS would require.

PSP + 1gb stick = $350
DS + Internet + Play Yan(or even better, a flash drive) + USB Adapter = slightly above $200

Both can do the same things.

The DS has many more good games than the PSP does, Phoneix Wright, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart DS, Warioware: Touched! etc.... The PSP is mainly crappy ports, except for Lumines.

EDIT:
Btw, if your DS breaks, almost any case(unless you broke it with a hammer) Nintendo will replace it. Sony won't even replace a PSP with a dead pixel.(which is common)
SilverDogg
sure you get a free browser with psp, but you can get a ds + a browser for less amount of money. hell, you can even buy a game and still you cant afford to pay for the psp.
Jayfarer
Holy crap, thank you Opera.
Solugon
I didnt read all of it, but that's only for Japan so far, it seems.

Although I can't wait for the US version to come out! Very Happy
jeffleo
Hmmm, I've read about the problems of dead pixels in PSP and sony wasn't willing to change it. And now I've read the news about what DS is becoming. I suppose that buying DS would be better. I agree there is much better games on DS and less quality games on PSP.