FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Transfering invisionfree.com forum, is it possible?

BugBear
I was wondering if anyone knows if you can transfer a invisionfree.com forum to a webhosting site, like frihost?
Has anyone ever[url=ajdskfasjgias gaisngoadsfg afdsgoifjg a odf gjoeirnaer oge rgoqeirng erog neri eoringqoei goeirng oargo dfijg oeiner ghoaifg adofigho eri goahrfgo iadfhgoidahfg oire hnfodijagdofmgiero g oeih rgoii hdfgoisahdfoi gaioerg hoeringo idafnogaihdf ogdfihg orieoieng kdjsf laskdjf alsdkjf iasdlfjw ielifjad lfisdjl f sdaifjsdifj dislfjiasd fidjfioaifhgo hroeaihgr esdjfklasd fjaksd fjiasglr iglisfdhglaisdf glarihg alihfsdgiaslf gjilrjalsdfhgla igfhlai dfg hlire ghliasdfngl aifgh alri hgtlafighliamfsdgliafg lahidsfgl ring lasifglasdfigh alsdihfg laisdfgnlirnglaif glaisfdhglirhg laiaksdfjglaskdjg askgj alfk gjiadf glrij jglaidfj glidfa gjladifj glaidfj glaidfjg lri jgidfalgiji ladfijg adfilgjdfligjladifjg dfliajg flidjg fdgijsngleri ge].[/url] done it?
Would you be able to do it if you bought a Conversion thing?

Just wanna be sure before i go ahead and do it Very Happy.

Thanks in advance Wink
SunburnedCactus
Well thats to convert it to IPB, which isn't allowed on FriHost. If you could convert it to something else then it would be good.
BugBear
well yes i was thinking of converting it to phpbb somehow....[url=ajdskfasjgias gaisngoadsfg afdsgoifjg a odf gjoeirnaer oge rgoqeirng erog neri eoringqoei goeirng oargo dfijg oeiner ghoaifg adofigho eri goahrfgo iadfhgoidahfg oire hnfodijagdofmgiero g oeih rgoii hdfgoisahdfoi gaioerg hoeringo idafnogaihdf ogdfihg orieoieng kdjsf laskdjf alsdkjf iasdlfjw ielifjad lfisdjl f sdaifjsdifj dislfjiasd fidjfioaifhgo hroeaihgr esdjfklasd fjaksd fjiasglr iglisfdhglaisdf glarihg alihfsdgiaslf gjilrjalsdfhgla igfhlai dfg hlire ghliasdfngl aifgh alri hgtlafighliamfsdgliafg lahidsfgl ring lasifglasdfigh alsdihfg laisdfgnlirnglaif glaisfdhglirhg laiaksdfjglaskdjg askgj alfk gjiadf glrij jglaidfj glidfa gjladifj glaidfj glaidfjg lri jgidfalgiji ladfijg adfilgjdfligjladifjg dfliajg flidjg fdgijsngleri ge].[/url]..... i think there are converters somewhere Very Happy

Nice to see someone posted Wink
n0obie4life
Convert it to IPB. Then convert it to phpBB.

http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.php (at the bottom for 1.x)
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=10 - for anything else(you'll have to find Razz)
SunburnedCactus
Ah, thats good. I was looking at that for changing a crappy InvisionFree forum that I'm on. Danke!
mathiaus
on Invisionfree you dont have access to the db or anything though so you have to pay Duffman to do it Wink
BugBear
n0obie4life wrote:
Convert it to IPB. Then convert it to phpBB.

http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.php (at the bottom for 1.x)
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=10 - for anything else(you'll have to find Razz)

when you convert to IPB they give you the DB right?

mathiaus wrote:
on Invisionfree you dont have access to the db or anything though so you have to pay Duffman to do it Wink

Duffman Question

EDIT ah ok IB admin guy .... he changed his name to brandon btw :O Razz

Quote:
I have decided to change my username to Brandon. The change from DuffMan to Brandon was to make my username more personal.

by the way how would[url=ajdskfasjgias gaisngoadsfg afdsgoifjg a odf gjoeirnaer oge rgoqeirng erog neri eoringqoei goeirng oargo dfijg oeiner ghoaifg adofigho eri goahrfgo iadfhgoidahfg oire hnfodijagdofmgiero g oeih rgoii hdfgoisahdfoi gaioerg hoeringo idafnogaihdf ogdfihg orieoieng kdjsf laskdjf alsdkjf iasdlfjw ielifjad lfisdjl f sdaifjsdifj dislfjiasd fidjfioaifhgo hroeaihgr esdjfklasd fjaksd fjiasglr iglisfdhglaisdf glarihg alihfsdgiaslf gjilrjalsdfhgla igfhlai dfg hlire ghliasdfngl aifgh alri hgtlafighliamfsdgliafg lahidsfgl ring lasifglasdfigh alsdihfg laisdfgnlirnglaif glaisfdhglirhg laiaksdfjglaskdjg askgj alfk gjiadf glrij jglaidfj glidfa gjladifj glaidfj glaidfjg lri jgidfalgiji ladfijg adfilgjdfligjladifjg dfliajg flidjg fdgijsngleri ge].[/url] i request the service?