FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello FriHost

6Deep
As a former host and webdesigner I would like to first say hello to the folks here at FriHost. Heard some great things about you but I should've followed your business plan with my hosting, might have been successful for me LOL

Anyhow, wanted to introduce myself and meet some of the folks here. I do have some questions about the hosting;

-is someone contacted after the minimum posts are done or do they come back to the board and ask for a status report?

-what are the stipulations for someone who has a domain name they wish to use, instead of the subdomain?

-are users able to create their own mysql databases?

-is your php zend optimized?

-can i have some pie (made that one up Razz )

I'll be back in a little bit to follow up. Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.

Matt
xorcist
6Deep wrote:

-is someone contacted after the minimum posts are done or do they come back to the board and ask for a status report?

-what are the stipulations for someone who has a domain name they wish to use, instead of the subdomain?

-are users able to create their own mysql databases?

-is your php zend optimized?

For your domain name yes all you have to do is go to your Direct Admin control panel and go to add domain but you still get the subdomain and just redirect your nameserver on your domain.
Yes they are able to create their own mysql databases. No noone is contacted you have to send in a application when you reach the minimum requirements for the minumum post's is just 5 posts and after that stay active on the forum. I dont know abou php zend optimized you will have to wait for someone else to awanser this one. And for pie I sell it for $1000000.00 per pie they taste really good.
Bondings
-You need to request it yourself on your account page. It is currently closed, but i'll reopen it somewhere next week.
-You are able to add as many domain names as you want as long as it stays a reasonable amount.
-Yes you will be able to create mysql databases in your DirectAdmin account.
-No, it isn't at the moment.
-At the moment we don't offer free pie. I did already finish the negotiations with companies delivering them worldwide, but I still didn't decide whether to make cherry or apple pie. Idea
SunburnedCactus
FriPie eh? That might be worth a few frih$... Wink
n0obie4life
Bondings, apple pies are nice Very Happy.

Or maybe belgan apple pie (damn, I can't find the original topic that had it..)
heady233
6Deep wrote:

I LOVE PIE!!! It's the best food in the world. (sorry if that's considered to be spamming, I just had to say it)