FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

lmao... I'm a pedo...

Jack_Hammer
I was just thinking the other day and I realised I'm a pedophile that a few of my GF's have been 15 (Though usually 16 in under a month) and me well I'm 18 now, but from 16-18 with my GF's...

Lifes a bit funny...
Rolling Eyes

I'm sick sick and wrong and should be burned at the steak...
Mmm steak, I know it's random but so am I...
SkullPizza
No you're not.
Soulfire
That's not being a pedophile, you'd be a pedophile if you were going for 10 year old girls. A couple years difference is nothing, no sweat at all.
ocalhoun
Legaly speaking yes, you are.
If you did anything with them (or they just accused you of doing anything) you could be convicted of statutory rape.
People don't realize how easy it is to be a convicted sex offender.
SkullPizza
ocalhoun wrote:
If you did anything with them (or they just accused you of doing anything) you could be convicted of statutory rape.

Legally speaking no he's not. there are laws in place (at least in the united states) that make it so even if you are 18 you may still have sex with someone four years younger than you.

So if you are 21 you can still have sex with a 17 yr old.
SunburnedCactus
SkullPizza wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

Legally speaking no he's not. there are laws in place (at least in the united states) that make it so even if you are 18 you may still have sex with someone four years younger than you.

So if you are 21 you can still have sex with a 17 yr old.

No, thats easy pickings for a statutory rape charge. If the young lady says at any time that she did not consent to having sex then you can be charged. And even if not the grounds are there.
SkullPizza
Actually it varies from state to state in the USA.

look here to find them:http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm
SunburnedCactus
Hmm, fair point well made. I suppose knowing whats legal is the key then.
Jack_Hammer
Yea but I live in the U.K, and I don't really know the laws well... Other than the age of concent is 16,
Wink
Jack_Hammer
It's hard to find anythin other than 'Online paedophilia' on the internet...
Confused

It's always good to know the laws, lol. Does anyone actually know or know where the laws would be stated?, Sex laws I mean.
SkullPizza
The cite I posted has basically every country in the world on it's list.
jveezy
Are you a pedophile?

That all depends on whether you meet the criteria:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo
SkullPizza
That site was funnilarious to the MAX.
Slick
with or with out consent in the uk its illegal to have sexual activites / intercourse young then the age of 16....

technically you are a pedo if u do perform sexual activites or have intercourse with someone below the age of 16...

although if your young as well i.e. 16 to 22 say u'll probably get away with sexual assult or rape...

if u are older i think u'll get hit with rape etc and be classed as a pedo

either way i think u'll have to be put on the sex offenders list as commiting an sexual offence with a minor...

which is funny cuz in the uk ur a minor upto the age of 18 Confused
shut up
Man, thats nothing. My neighbor who is 16 had sex with a 70 year old, yes I said it SEVENTY YEARS OLD!!! thats a pedophile!, You my friend are normal.
Jack_Hammer
I know, but the techinically thing, by law, I am a pedo and have been for a while now,

but that 70 thing, how?, why when what?
*Bleurgh*

*Is sick all over the floor*
- Gold digger, cradle robbing perve... -
NuniPio
shut up wrote:
Man, thats nothing. My neighbor who is 16 had sex with a 70 year old, yes I said it SEVENTY YEARS OLD!!! thats a pedophile!, You my friend are normal.

wtf...thats some messed up shiet rite there...and just a curious question was the 70 year old male or female?
Jack_Hammer
NuniPio wrote:
shut up wrote:

wtf...thats some messed up shiet rite there...and just a curious question was the 70 year old male or female?

16 yo girl, 70 yo dude...
moejoe
Your not a pedo.
If they accepted your request to go out on a date, and they said yes, and you taped that.
Then you should have no problem infront of the county courts.
Mad

lmao.
Scarred ya huh?
Nuh you should be ok.
As long as they say 'no! you jerk' then you can't do nothing.
A few years difference wont harm no-one!

Cheers Razz
lockwolf
Just dont do anything that could get you in jail for rape charges then everything will be ok!
bluedragon
Fvck what the law says, just don't get caught! Be smart and safe and consensual Smile
jveezy
Smart, safe, and consensual doesn't mean much if people start changing their stories afterwards.

Kobe Bryant claims the sex he had with that girl in Colorado was consensual and we still ended up with one of the most high profile rape cases in recent memory.

And the thing about minors is that they're not legally old enough to make their own decisions like that so their consent has no legal basis anyways. At least not in the United States.
todabeat
that is why i prefer older women. Very Happy
NuniPio
goddamns...shes crazy that 16yo gurl lol
lyndonray
you are a pedo and you will be burnt at the yummy steak Wink
Pikokola
I don't think so, I think you're not a pedho Smile

Let me see.. it's only 3 years different, and your gf is 15, that's an age when girl entered their middle puberticity. she, mentally, isn't a kid anymore, remember, girls is faster to be adult than boys (usually)
rocky
dude get a GF of your age :p
Jack_Hammer
She is my age, stupid.
I'm 18, she's nearly 16.

I know that the age of concent over here is 16, which is pretty descent though the age of concent has little affect on what age peopleactually perform sexual activities.
gonzo
well.... if you've had sex with a minor, even as a minor you're ALSO a statutory rapist
[FuN]goku
gonzo wrote:
well.... if you've had sex with a minor, even as a minor you're ALSO a statutory rapist
not if they consented :/ and i know some people who were 18 and 22 that went out so..
Jack_Hammer
As I have stated I'm not from america, though I hav asked a coppa mate of mine to look it up for me, could be quite interesting.
Wink
gonzo
[FuN]goku wrote:
gonzo wrote:
not if they consented

consent has jack to do with it. soooo... its still rape

Jack_Hammer wrote:
As I have stated I'm not from america

the 'age of consent' is 16 in the uk, and 14 in canada AFAIK. There is a HUGE developmental difference between 14 & 16, and 16 & 18. If not rape its hiddeously inappropriate.
SunburnedCactus
Tis 16 in the UK indeed, which IMO is too young for it to be anything more than a meaningless act.
Jack_Hammer
Nowadays children (girls) are starting to develope breasts and pubic hair from around the age of seven, thats right, seven years old. I these strange times people in western hemospheres are tending to develope much earlier than in third world countries (I know one would think it was the other way round the way children can get married and start having children at 13 in some of those countries). Very scary that children are starting to develope so young.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/HEALTH/children/03/31/early.puberty.wmd/index.html
(You might have difficulty loading the page)

CNN wrote:
These days, Pitts would have had plenty of company. More young girls are showing signs of puberty as early as 7 or 8 and beginning to menstruate two to three years later. As a result, parents are increasingly faced with the difficult task of talking to young children about topics that had traditionally been reserved for preteens and teens.
Jack_Hammer
A lot of girls nowadays are fully developed at the ages of 10-14, To me thats really very shocking, but true. Even if one is still not completely developed when you are for example 18 (Which some men and woman arn't) then what would be so wrong for someone of that age (16+) to have sex even if they are not completely physically developed.Obviously a problem arrises when the mind is not fully matured.
SunburnedCactus
There is a huge difference between mental and physical development, even in late teenage years.
Jack_Hammer
SunburnedCactus wrote:
There is a huge difference between mental and physical development, even in late teenage years.

Thats kinda what I said, I was just saying they are fully physically developed...
rafix
not even close to being a rockspider
thiamshui
there is nothing wrong.. a small age difference isn't significant.. what's more important is whether there is TRUE love..
Jack_Hammer
thiamshui wrote:
there is nothing wrong.. a small age difference isn't significant.. what's more important is whether there is TRUE love..

It's not love, love is too strong a word. I have never said to anyone that I love them (In that term).
Garnet
Nah, maybe the law might think so, but the general public seems to think it's all good. I consider it still in the realm of healthy. Just be careful who you go out with, some girls will get pissed off and lie about the relationship. I've seen it happen when the guy does minor things like talk to another girl and all of a sudden he's accused of rape.
hanay
Oh my god that is so sick! That's like robbing the cradle!!! That's almost as bad as my aunt and uncle who vary in age by 11 years as opposed to your 2-3 years! People like you should spend the rest of their lives in jail or, as you stated, burn at the stake for their shameful activities!
Jack_Hammer
Garnet wrote:
Nah, maybe the law might think so, but the general public seems to think it's all good. I consider it still in the realm of healthy. Just be careful who you go out with, some girls will get pissed off and lie about the relationship. I've seen it happen when the guy does minor things like talk to another girl and all of a sudden he's accused of rape.

I doubt any of my ex. girlfriends would do that (although one does really seem to hate me and I don't know why because it wasn't that much of a relationship and we had a fairly good breakup... Now she won't talk to me) but anyway, I am friends with the majority with my ex.s.

hanay wrote:
Oh my god that is so sick! That's like robbing the cradle!!! That's almost as bad as my aunt and uncle who vary in age by 11 years as opposed to your 2-3 years! People like you should spend the rest of their lives in jail or, as you stated, burn at the stake for their shameful activities!

How is that sick?, you that in western culture woman are maturing at younger and younger ages, and start around the age of sis or seven years old?, and what would make such a big difference if she was a year older?
Bookface
Jack_Hammer wrote:

hanay wrote:

How is that sick?, you that in western culture woman are maturing at younger and younger ages, and start around the age of sis or seven years old?, and what would make such a big difference if she was a year older?

I think hanay was being sarcastic here.

Jack_Hammer, that was an interesting article you linked to. It's interesting to see how quickly children are maturing -- and I think the mental process is speeding up as well as the physical. You know, humans have an unusally long developmental stage (i.e. prepubescent) compared to other animals that is linked with our evolution and the quantity of development that we do. Maybe the world is getting stupider because we're maturing faster each generation.

Anyway, there's a difference between being a pedophile and commiting statutory rape. For one thing, there's no legal definitions concerning pedophilia. There is, however, a psychiatric definition:
Quote:

A person is not necessarily a pedophile simply because he can be sexually aroused by children; rather, a pedophile is defined as someone whose primary sexual attraction is toward children, however this is mostly ignored in any such matters, and usually someone is classified as a Pedophile if they are found to be sexually aroused by children. There is evidence that at least a quarter of all adult men may have feelings of sexual arousal in connection with children (Freund & Costell 1970, Hall et al. 1995, Quinsey et al. 1975). Note that pedophilia can be diagnosed solely in the presence of fantasies or sexual urges on the subject's part it need not involve sexual acts with children, and indeed "Pedophilia" is not a legal term, it describes no act.

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 4th edition, Text Revision, American Psychiatric Association includes a Diagnostic criteria for 302.2 Pedophilia:

* A. Over a period of at least 6 months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger).

* B. The person has acted on these urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies cause marked distress or interpersonal difficulty.

* C. The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in Criterion A.

Note: Do not include an individual in late adolescence involved in an ongoing sexual relationship with a 12- or 13-year-old
Bookface
Whoops, that post wasn't quite finished. But anyway, note that the criteria are that there be an extended relationship (or fantasy) with a pre-pubescent child, and that the potential pedophile be at least five years older. So you may or may not have committed statutory rape, depending on what you did with those girls and on the laws in England, but you are officially Not a Pedophile.

My source for the above:
http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Pedophilia