FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Apostates of Islam

S3nd K3ys
http://www.apostatesofislam.com/index.htm

This is their goal.

Quote:
What is our goal?

We are apostates of Islam. We denounce Islam as a false doctrine of hate and terror. However we are not against Muslims who are our own kin and relatives. We do not advocate hate and violence. Muslims are the main victims of Islam. Our goal is to educate them and let them see the truth. We are against Islam and not the Muslims. We strive to bring the Muslims into the fold of humanity. Eradicate Islam so our people can be liberated, so they can prosper and break away from the pillory of Islam. We would like to see Islamic countries dedicate more time to science and less time to Quran and Sharia. We would like to see them prosper and contribute to human civilization. We would like to see the draconian laws of Islam eliminated and people are treated humanely. We strive for freedom of beliefs, for equality of gender and for oneness of mankind.

Mankind’s biggest challenge:

Today the humanity is facing a great danger. Islamic fundamentalism is on the rise and the hatred is brewing in the minds of millions of Muslims. This hatred must be contained or there would be disastrous consequences. We believe that the education is the only answer. Muslim intellectuals must realize that Islam is a false doctrine and they must let the rest of Islamic world know the truth. Islam is a religion that thrives on the arrogant assumption that it is the most logical, the most scientific and the most perfect religion. While the fact is that it is the stupidest doctrine — the most backward and absurd belief. Once the truth about Islam becomes common knowledge, it will be weakened and the Islamic fanaticism will lose its fangs. Hundreds of billions of dollars are being expended to combat Islamic terrorism, yet no effort is made to contain the ideology behind this terrorism. It is our belief that Islamic terrorism will not be eliminated unless and until the ideology behind it is exposed and eradicated. This is what we intend to do.

Lets hope it's a successful goal. Not so much to abandon Islam, but to take it back from the violent, hypocritical terrorists and make it truly a civilized, functioning part of todays society. One that preaches acceptance, freedom, and peace.
ocalhoun
I'm proud of them...
In many places leaving islam is dangerous. If I'm not mistaken, its also illigal in some places.
Soulfire
Islam needs some reform, they have a knack for blowing things out of proportion. Stress on the word blowing... as in blowing up things. At any rate, it's the first steps that count the most - hopefully this idea gains some following.
SunburnedCactus
It needs to follow Christianity in reforming into a religion which is more acceptable in the modern world.
sciondestiny
I would firstly like to say that a religion should not be always based upon the people of that religion. If there is something wrong or you see some wrong actions going on, such as terrorism being blamed upon Muslims then look into the religion itself.

Islam is not the problem, it is the people who do not follow it as it was followed in the past or as it asks people to follow it. Muslims in the west I should say are better Muslims than those in the East, and it is very sad seeing as we live in a non-Muslim country! If you look to a true Muslim here in the West you will see Islam in him/her. Now I am not saying that it will be perfect Muslims, because people can not be perfect; that is how we were created. So to those apostates I would say first look into your religion before saying such things as that. Also changing a religion to be modern also changes it totally! you may want it that way but the real question is would God want it that way?