FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

shutting teh pc d0wnzors

n0obie4life
okay. i was feeling b0r3dz0rZ with da name...

Well, i just noticed something, whenever i shutz0r teh d0wn windows x-teh-p, it d0esn't shutz0r teh wind0ws properly.

The PC is 0ffzor, but it does not stop teh powerz0rs, like in the past oseszors.

I seenz0r a fix0r for this problem-o before. But i forgot0rz where i saw it. Does anyone know teh fixz0r ?

Thankz0rs.

PS : I'm real b0r3dz0r.
WickedGravity
Based purely on your use of the most annoying version of leet speak I have seen in a long time, I will help you purely to prevent you from using it aghain.

I can't promise you anything, but if you go here, it may solve your problem. Or at least get you to a place where your problem can be solved.

BTW, just kidding about the leet speek d00d.
S3nd K3ys
WickedGravity wrote:
Based purely on your use of the most annoying version of leet speak I have seen in a long time, I will help you purely to prevent you from using it aghain.

Concur.

You would think someone trying to use l337 sp33k would at least be able to do rudementary troubleshooting. Rolling Eyes
n0obie4life
lol. I was real bored. Anyway, thanks for that link Razz
S3nd K3ys
There's actually a web site around somewhere that will convert to l337 sp34k. I'll see if I can dig up the addy.
n0obie4life
no, what i said isn't l33t language. its z0r language...you make it yourself, just add a z0r behind..

people do it at the Amxmodx forums Very Happy.
nikolic
I would love to help, it seems like a joke - but wow, I just don't know what you are asking.
n0obie4life
nikolic wrote:
I would love to help, it seems like a joke - but wow, I just don't know what you are asking.

but this was solved long ago Rolling Eyes

-close-