FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New suggestion for abortion practices.

ocalhoun
I have one simple suggestion to improve the way abortions are currently carried out.
After a late term abortion, the baby's skull should be removed, cleaned, and given to the mother.

What do ya'll think?
Jeslyn
There are enough pointless abortion threads floating around, instead of adding to them, just post on the others.
Sappho
ocalhoun wrote:
What do ya'll think?

U honestly dont want to know what i think. But i am not goin to flame, could we please find another topics to discuss? Brick wall
psycosquirrel
Everyone's views on such critical topics will always differ, thats why Voffman is such an ass for starting all this crap... Anyways, in my opinion, that would be a good idea to show the mom that she really did kill someone, because usually in late-term abortions, they hide the baby from its mother, so she doesn't have to see who she just murdered... Seriously though, let's not discuss this Rolling Eyes
serap
instal joomla free host?
Jeslyn
serap wrote:
instal joomla free host?

Say what?
ocalhoun
serap wrote:
instal joomla free host?

that was a horrible first post!
SkullPizza
Jeslyn wrote:
There are enough pointless abortion threads floating around, instead of adding to them, just post on the others.

Surely you aren't referring to my wonderful thread on abortion. It's so good rainbows shoot out of my retinas when i read it.
ocalhoun
Surely not!
Soulfire
Abortion is so tired on the forum. Discuss the senseless murder of babies elswhere.