FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Good layout site?

pevensie
I'm looking for a good layout site that makes free layouts and is currently open. I'd like something in the kind of styles you see here and here. The first site I can't request from because I don't speak French (I'm pretty sure that's French!), the second is currently on hiatus and only does paid layouts anyhow.
Any suggestions? Thanks so very much if you can suggest a site to me!
hsadmin
If you have a HTML builder, you can save one of the sites, by right clicking on on of the things you posted that say click "here", and clicking "save target as", save it as an HTML document.. Then open in it with your HTML builder..
pevensie
Oh, sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I can code HTML and CSS fluently, I just need a header/graphical design done.
hsadmin
You mean a backround and a site title.. Tell me what you think about mine.. www.heavysledding.cjb.net
pevensie
Thanks for the link, but I need a site that's open.
Does anyone else have their own design site or know of one, as described in the first post?
hsadmin
what do you mean one that's open? Was the server down again or something?
immoralist
Although it is not officially a layout site, you could do worse than visiting www.alistapart.com for all sorts of hints and tips on basic layouts. They are particularly strong with standards compliant XHTML layouts. The people who contribute are very good at what they do and I waste hours marvelling at what they get up to.

Hope this is of use,

Immoralist
bluefossil
If you are looking for ideas for website layouts and designs, I would suggest the website: http://www.designersdepot.com/

It's free to browse, but if you want to search their database, it's $9.95/yr membership fee. Hope this helps.