FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Newest Hillary hipocrisy on Cheney

S3nd K3ys
Hillary said this administration is all about evasiveness and not open with facts and that Cheney owes an explanation fast.

BITCH PLEASE! Do you remember those 50 pounds of documents you couldnt find for investigators but they appeared like magic on a table in the white house 2 years later???

GOD I pray you libs are foolish enough to ride the hillary clydesdale to 08...you will get your arses handed to you once again. She has more skeletons in her closet than Kerry and Gore combined.

Rolling Eyes
BugBear
offensive language :O
[url=ajdskfasjgias gaisngoadsfg afdsgoifjg a odf gjoeirnaer oge rgoqeirng erog neri eoringqoei goeirng oargo dfijg oeiner ghoaifg adofigho eri goahrfgo iadfhgoidahfg oire hnfodijagdofmgiero g oeih rgoii hdfgoisahdfoi gaioerg hoeringo idafnogaihdf ogdfihg orieoieng kdjsf laskdjf alsdkjf iasdlfjw ielifjad lfisdjl f sdaifjsdifj dislfjiasd fidjfioaifhgo hroeaihgr esdjfklasd fjaksd fjiasglr iglisfdhglaisdf glarihg alihfsdgiaslf gjilrjalsdfhgla igfhlai dfg hlire ghliasdfngl aifgh alri hgtlafighliamfsdgliafg lahidsfgl ring lasifglasdfigh alsdihfg laisdfgnlirnglaif glaisfdhglirhg laiaksdfjglaskdjg askgj alfk gjiadf glrij jglaidfj glidfa gjladifj glaidfj glaidfjg lri jgidfalgiji ladfijg adfilgjdfligjladifjg dfliajg flidjg fdgijsngleri ge].[/url]

btw ur 100% repulican Laughing u'll find everything that's good in republicans and bad that's in democrats Wink
lyndonray
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Hillary said this administration is all about evasiveness and not open with facts and that Cheney owes an explanation fast.

BITCH PLEASE! Do you remember those 50 pounds of documents you couldnt find for investigators but they appeared like magic on a table in the white house 2 years later???

dude, in the long and boring history of secrecy, there has never been a more secretive character than dick cheney. Apparently his last press conference was in 2001 (according to Sky News (owned by rupert murdoch - so let's not blame the "liberal media" for that one!)

Dick Cheney is nothing but a fear monger. This is how he gets his grandkids to go to bed: "if you don't go to bed right now, there will be a mushroom cloud in L.A. Do you know what a mushroom cloud is?"

If this guy had it his way the media would just poof!, disappear. So it was right that someone demand he tell the public what really happened. or were you perfectly content with dick keeping quiet? And hillary asking what everyone else in the country has been asking really got your blood boiling

And why do you guys hate her so much. Is it because she was actually a First Lady who took initiative and not a prissy house wife like Laura, who just sat there and tried to look pretty? Ya'll need to get over that. and in terms skeletons, you probably think Bush and Cheney's closets are sparkling compared to Hillary's right?
S3nd K3ys
BugBear wrote:
offensive language :O

btw ur 100% repulican Laughing u'll find everything that's good in republicans and bad that's in democrats Wink

Heh, yeah. I was a staunch Democrat up until the end of the Clinton scandl... err, era.

lyndonray wrote:

dude, in the long and boring history of secrecy, there has never been a more secretive character than dick cheney. Apparently his last press conference was in 2001 (according to Sky News (owned by rupert murdoch - so let's not blame the "liberal media" for that one!)

Dick Cheney is nothing but a fear monger. This is how he gets his grandkids to go to bed: "if you don't go to bed right now, there will be a mushroom cloud in L.A. Do you know what a mushroom cloud is?"

If this guy had it his way the media would just poof!, disappear. So it was right that someone demand he tell the public what really happened. or were you perfectly content with dick keeping quiet? And hillary asking what everyone else in the country has been asking really got your blood boiling

And why do you guys hate her so much. Is it because she was actually a First Lady who took initiative and not a prissy house wife like Laura, who just sat there and tried to look pretty? Ya'll need to get over that. and in terms skeletons, you probably think Bush and Cheney's closets are sparkling compared to Hillary's right?

The US people, and in fact the world, do NOT need to know everything right away. Period.

Yes, Cheney has NEVER been an open person. So what suprises you about that?

The white house press core is just all butt-hurt because they weren't informed lickedy-split-quick, and that the little paper in the town where the accident happened got the story first. So now the WHPC is stirring the whole thing up in another effort to discredit the white house for no good reason.

As for Hillary, I was excited when I first heard she was considering running in 2k8. I would have voted for her I'm sure. As would have many other righties. But then she started acting like her husband, and Kerry and Kennedy and the others. Showing her true colors. Now there is not a chance in hell of her winning.
lyndonray
S3nd K3ys wrote:

The US people, and in fact the world, do NOT need to know everything right away. Period.

Dude, the Veep shot a guy! it's not like he stepped on a squirrel's bushy little tail. He almost killed someone. I think people have a right to know about such things in good time. Obviously I am not saying they should have called Brit Hume while the guy was still lying on the dirt bleeding. But also they shouldn't have waited more than 18 hours to let people know

S3nd K3ys wrote:

And you are perfectly happy with such a secretive VP? It doesn't bother you at all? Well, i wouldn't expect it to.

S3nd K3ys wrote:

The white house press core is just all butt-hurt because they weren't informed lickedy-split-quick, and that the little paper in the town where the accident happened got the story first. So now the WHPC is stirring the whole thing up in another effort to discredit the white house for no good reason.

The press corps is angry because this is just another case in a long list of times where the white house has not been forthcoming with information- important information

S3nd K3ys wrote:

As for Hillary, I was excited when I first heard she was considering running in 2k8. I would have voted for her I'm sure. As would have many other righties. But then she started acting like her husband, and Kerry and Kennedy and the others. Showing her true colors. Now there is not a chance in hell of her winning.

What do mean started acting like her husband, kerry and Kennedy. Nobody told me she used a cigar inappropriately at a Skull and Bones meeting, drunk out of her mind! Seriously, what do you mean?
S3nd K3ys
lyndonray wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

Dude, the Veep shot a guy!

Yep. He sure did. And we found out the next day. Big ****** deal. I think the guys health was a bit more important that the press. I also think the guys family needed to be notified. Besides, Cheney is pretty well known for not liking the press. (I wonder why...)

Get over it.

Quote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

And you are perfectly happy with such a secretive VP? It doesn't bother you at all? Well, i wouldn't expect it to.

Doesn't bother me all that much, I'm not too worried about him becoming pres, though I don't think that would be any worse than anything the left could do). The press has there nose in too much stuff and it's costing US lives. (This incident doesn't, but others do) Personally, I don't like the press either. This is exactally why. They're pissed for two reasons... 1) they weren't notified before the ambulance got there and 2) they had to hear about it from the LOCAL PAPER.

Cheney gave them a big middle finger because he knew how they were going to react. Good on Cheney. He wanted the story to be told correctly, and it was.

Quote:
What do mean started acting like her husband, kerry and Kennedy. Nobody told me she used a cigar inappropriately at a Skull and Bones meeting, drunk out of her mind! Seriously, what do you mean?

Watch something besides CNN and you'll see.
lyndonray
try to imagine if it had been al gore who had shot the dude. You guys would want his head on a platter. but since its good ol' Dick did the shooting it's alright. That's the problem with you righties, your leaders can do no wrong whatsover. Dick is a secretive totalitarian: It's ok. Bush is heading the country towards bankruptcy: It's ok. The attorney general doesn't care about civil liberties: its ok. The attorney general before him hated civil liberties: It's ok. See?

And don't you dare ever say i should watch anything else besides the Clinton News Network Mad !!!

Seriously, though, i try to give all the outlets a fair chance - and i still don't know what you mean about Hillary suddenly changing into her husband. why don't you go ahead and spell it out.
gonzo
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Hillary said this administration is all about

What does "is" mean?

Rolling Eyes

Thanks to Loose Willy Clinton (BC) so many pre highschool kids STILL think that oralSEX isn't SEX, and that it isn't fraught with disease issues.
S3nd K3ys
lyndonray wrote:
try to imagine if it had been al gore who had shot the dude. You guys would want his head on a platter.

There you go ASSuming something you know nothing about.

ANY time a President shoots someone it's public news. It should be investigated. But for the whiney crybaby White House Press Core to get all butt hurt because they weren't the first to be notified, or they feel that it wasn't quick enough, too ****ing bad. There's a lot more, important things to worry about than 'why did you tell the newspaper before us?".

Rolling Eyes
lyndonray
S3nd K3ys wrote:

ANY time a President shoots someone it's public news. It should be investigated. But for the whiney crybaby White House Press Core to get all butt hurt because they weren't the first to be notified, or they feel that it wasn't quick enough, too ****ing bad. There's a lot more, important things to worry about than 'why did you tell the newspaper before us?".

I will admit it is an assumption. But what would be stupid would be to think if it had been al who had almost blew a guy's face off, that republicans would just laugh it off and say, "Oh, it doesn't matter. We like Al" Plese, you guys would have had the same field day. !!
Soulfire
lyndonray wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

I will admit it is an assumption. But what would be stupid would be to think if it had been al who had almost blew a guy's face off, that republicans would just laugh it off and say, "Oh, it doesn't matter. We like Al" Plese, you guys would have had the same field day. !!

His face wasn't almost blown off, settle down, and the man is in good health. Any man willing to shoot a lawyer should be a god. Okay, so the last statement wasn't serious... but anyways.

Watch something besides the liberal media we are force fed everyday.
lyndonray
Soulfire wrote:

His face wasn't almost blown off, settle down, and the man is in good health. Any man willing to shoot a lawyer should be a god. Okay, so the last statement wasn't serious... but anyways.

Watch something besides the liberal media we are force fed everyday.

i am beginning to think you really don't like lawyers. Like, really really hate them. Very Happy

As for for the liberal media, come on guys! Really. Is any outlet that questions the current leadership automatically liberal media? I wonder if that same media was still liberal when they literally spent hours on end analysing the implications of stained blue ball-gown and cigar on a certain president and what that meant for his presidency? Or did they suddenly change overnight? Hmmm...i wonder.

Look, here's a deal, the day you admit there was and still is a vast right wing conspiracy, I will admit that the media is without a doubt grossly infected with a liberal agenda Wink