FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

It is mid Feb., why I still get this message? "No new r

bigtone
I am eager to build my website, but I still get this message "No new requests will be accepted until mid february."

So what's the time exactly? I just tried every day and several time to avoid to miss the chance. Also, is this message real?

Confusing.....
n0obie4life
Pfft, middle stands for anything.

Actually, that was just an estimated time..
Aelita
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess on this one.... They might be having a problem with registering people on their FREE servers...? Possible and if you have a problem waiting for the FREE servers to accept you go buy a crappy PAID FOR server insted... I have a paid for one too Razz don't use it cuz the free one is better.. Don't ask... I'm a strnage litle girl that happens to be 22...
bigtone
How long have you waited and guessed for this? I don't know whether all the free hosting service is like this. I mean if there is a definite day then I can choose to wait or change to other ideas.

Where is your website? Can I visit it? I think you must build it well.
Quote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess on this one.... They might be having a problem with registering people on their FREE servers...? Possible and if you have a problem waiting for the FREE servers to accept you go buy a crappy PAID FOR server insted... I have a paid for one too don't use it cuz the free one is better.. Don't ask... I'm a strnage litle girl that happens to be 22...
bigtone
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I can apply my website today! It's so great and will make me have good mood in a whole week.

Cheers!
Bondings
You were lucky, I opened it by mistake for a few hours till I noticed it. Embarassed I will only open it for real in a few days.
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
You were lucky, I opened it by mistake for a few hours till I noticed it. Embarassed I will only open it for real in a few days.

Bad Bondings.

Bad Bondigns!

Okay.

Problem solved.

-close-