FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone here that plays Flyff?

Yjaxygames
Is there anyone that plays Flyff here? For those who don't know what Flyff is: Flyff is a free MMORPG. It's pretty good. This is the site: http://english.flyff.com/
ejmaster
Not to sure what to think about this site but it looks very interesting. maybe I will sign up soon. Has anyone heard of Shards of War: www.shardsofwar.com?

Game Information
Shards of War II is a Browser Based Role Playing Game (RPG) set in a Massively Multiplayer World of its own! Develop your character and make new friends (as well as enemies) as you explore the World around you.
Yjaxygames
This topic is about Flyff. Make another topic about that game.

EDIT:
Here is some info about the game.

When your level increases, you can choose 2 options to upgrade. There are skills too. Skills are good attacks that cost FP. When you sit down your HP increases and your FP too. Of course there are items that will increase that too. When you're level 15 you must do a quest to get a job. There are 4 jobs: Arcobat, Assist, Magician and Mercenary. Arcrobats use bows and other ranged objects, assists use handfighting and they assist people in battle with their skills (like healing people, or themselves). Magicians use magic to attack monsters, and Mercenaries use axes or swords.
When you're level 20 (I thought 20 but I'm not sure), you can do a flying quest, which will teach you to fly. If you have a broom or a board you can fly with it. I don't know any other important things, exept that the skills are different for each job. You can't change a job when you have one.
jeromep
Oh.. Last post is more than a year ago..

I was able to find this topic by searcing "flyff" as keyword..

Anyway, I do play FlyFF.. FlyFF PH though. ^_^
Yjaxygames
Haha, maybe a moderator will still let us post in this one. Which level are you? And what's your job? I stopped playing flyff, and picked it up later but I stopped again a month ago because it got too boring and too long to level up.
Vinas
I'm still going strongish on FlyFF. I started about two years ago, and got to level 62 (became blade). I quit for about a year after that, but now I'm back. Level 70 jester on the Aibatt server. So if anyone plays on there and is looking for a guild, let me know and I'll get you a spot in The Cursed Legion. Smile

(IGN: Blasphemy)
deadskinmask
I tried Flyff and though I liked it at first, I got to a point where it wasn't clear on the direction I should be going Quest wise, but then maybe I just needed to play a little longer. I have actually thought about going back and giving it a second chance. It is free and all Laughing But another free one that I enjoy is Space Cowboys. Look it up sometime. Pretty cool concept.
ddukki
deadskinmask wrote:
I tried Flyff and though I liked it at first, I got to a point where it wasn't clear on the direction I should be going Quest wise, but then maybe I just needed to play a little longer. I have actually thought about going back and giving it a second chance.
Same here. Took a little while to figure out what to do. Hard to level up or sell things to people when everybody's already been there and don't want to help out.
Vinceˆ
It seems like a nice game, Will try out.
Yoshiki
I used to play it for awhile. I think I reached level 26 or something. Then it happened, the same thing which always happens with the mmorpgs like that: It gets boring. Just beating monsters isn't that interesting in the end. And the servers were always lagging too, that pissed me off.
seanooi
I used to play flyff when it was still in beta. I tried it with a friend and we got up to level 30 or 40+ if not mistaken. Then we stopped because it was getting boring for us.
bond4154
Funny that you ask, seeing how I'm downloading it right at the moment. I'm going to try it, see how it is. The game does look promising, I admit.
Seiji
I was going to start playing Flyff but I started Scions of Fate instead. Since I quit SoF maybe I can try this one out.
Vinas
Well I'm currently working on a new character in the Aibatt server, so if anyone needs some help with anything (what to do, prices, quest help) then drop me a line. My username is Vinas. Just make sure that you're on the Aibatt server.
BHSDKP
It is fun,knowing that,you get too defy the laws of walking,most games keep. Also,knowing you can explore an entire world in a matter of minutes. If you're a person who can sit around battling things for hours on end,this is a game for you