FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NEED SOMEONE TO HOST MY MUSIC PLAYER

hsadmin
Well. Due to my server being online, I can't upload my music player to it ( RADIO BLOG MUSIC PLAYER ), and was wondering if someone would host it on my site, and I would post there site, forum, etc.. in many places online.
ChrisCh
i think you're trying to advertise in the wrong place. in the FriHost terms of service (TOS) agreement it clearly states that you cant use your FriHost site as a download mirror.

Excerpt from FriHost TOS wrote:
Section B) 2. We are neither an image host, file storage or downloads website. Uploading of big files is forbidden. All accounts with high traffic and/or high occupation of space will be checked.

so i dont think you will find any volunteers here!
hsadmin
Doesen't that mean we can't upload here? I was talking about somone uploading my movie to there site, and I could put it on my site, and give credit to anyone the person who hosted it for me wanted..
n0obie4life
This doesn't belong here.

I suggest posting it in the Marketplace.

And note that we do NOT allow people to host movies and mp3s without prior permission from Bondings.

-close-