FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Counter Strike: Source

Bryon123
Come chat about source and questions you may have.
rory
Surfing
I love surf.
Actually it's the only reason I got source.
I think surf is the best thing ever, because it is.
Its entertaining just to surf and to kill people all in one.
Rory
root
Here's a question..Why does source suck so much??? For the post above, what do you mean by surfing? You can "surf" in 1.6 in maps like surf_egypt etc.. 1.6 owns source regardless of what anyone says
Timoses
I got used to Source so if I play 1.6 now I'm like
what crappy graphics and omg, you have to press
the "buy munition" key more often to get full ammo...
Before I was like: damn this sucks. I can't even control the
amount of ammunition and always have to buy full ammo..

But I just got used to it. There are probably people who can't get used to
Source because they've played CS1.6 for too long or just don't want
to give up there 1.6 enginge skills ; -).
But I got better in source and wouldn't play 1.6 again. Except
sometimes if I'm really bored.
And btw.
I have these surfin maps. It's boring omg.
I love just pure gameplay on the official maps or other good maps.
Thug
Counterstrike Topic - Zillion and 1 has been made Rolling Eyes
Ill guess how long its gon take till topic Zillion and 2 has been made about CS.........................
ghanchi2000
HEY GUYS I M NEW IN THAT GAME TELL ME WHICH GUN USE
root
Thug wrote:
Counterstrike Topic - Zillion and 1 has been made Rolling Eyes
Ill guess how long its gon take till topic Zillion and 2 has been made about CS.........................

We need a topic about CS strats =)
AgenthHero
Ya, i like source, its pretty good. I like it beacuase of its graphics and its gameplay. I also like 1.6 forits gameplay but not its graphics.

Overall, thera both very good games.
nik
surf is nice ^^ got me a week to get used to it Smile but in the end i did Smile i do the basic maps faster then most like surf_ski it's the most fun map Smile with the weapons in the end.. i just get there first and take the sniper rifle :p most of the other maps are fun too.. i cs is the best was and allways will be Razz
Zuwiki
ghanchi2000 wrote:

Is that ?

Well, you should try them all out and see which one you are most comfortable with and maybe add some actual content to your posts...
AaronMoore
Zuwiki wrote:
ghanchi2000 wrote:

Is that ?

Well, you should try them all out and see which one you are most comfortable with and maybe add some actual content to your posts...

Agreed, people shouldn't stick to one gun. They should try and develop all round skills, that way they can be as deadly as possile with what ever un they can aford. Also if they run out of ammo, they can pick up any gun and not be disadvantaged.

Saying that though, each gun has their own advantages and disadvantages...

Does anyone actually buy diferent pistols? (apart from deagle and dual-elites)
northgalaxy
i was thinking about buying this game but i havnt really got the chance to ask anyone if its worth the money, what do you guys think?
Deji
AaronMoore wrote:
Zuwiki wrote:
ghanchi2000 wrote:

Is that ?

Agreed, people shouldn't stick to one gun. They should try and develop all round skills, that way they can be as deadly as possile with what ever un they can aford. Also if they run out of ammo, they can pick up any gun and not be disadvantaged.

Saying that though, each gun has their own advantages and disadvantages...

Does anyone actually buy diferent pistols? (apart from deagle and dual-elites)

All round skills are important, you never know when you are going to need to drop your sniper rifle and pick up and M4. Being able to adapt to situations is important rather than camping in a corner somewhere.

my favs

Clarion (sp), the 3 round burst is great at med - long range and much better than rushing using a smg or something if you dont have much $$$

AK (ok its called something else but still) - lots of power just be careful not to "spray" too much cause it kicks a lot. Great at range with small bursts of fire.. and deadly up close probably the best gun.

i cant remember the pistols name but its the one thats cheaper than the d.eagle.. 13 round clip and 53 ammo otherwise. Its great cause its stronger than thestarting gun and more forgiving than the D.eagle if you miss a couple times.

anything with a silencer is good cause you can pick people off without drawing attention to yourself.