FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wow Event!

anhstar
You know, i really wanted to come here and complain about alot of things. The lag. the stupidity of allowing anyone 55 or below into silithus while that part of the event was happening. But after 10 hours of server restarts, rollbacks, and lag out the ass, heres the gripe i really want to say.

10 hours goes by and the final event is happening. The Army charges, the mobs spawn and...... server drops. After a little rollback the army is back at cenarian hold and the event is over. No last boss was ever seen. what a let down.

frankly, as the days go by my interest in this game gets dimmer. Ive been a PvP general. Ive beaten BWL. but I am finding, especially after todays kick in the ass fest, that aq wont be holding my interest long enough to keep paying for long.

how hard is it really to spend 3 months,(2 of those with it in testing) to make sure the whole event at least is playable?

AQ event overall score... 1 out of 10
Jamatu
How can you give AQ and overall score when you haven't actually ben inside yet?

The cinematic event i'm sure isn't going to be the best part of AQ by far. If you want to see it check other server realm forums to see if they have a day planned and maybe you can join and watch?